Reviews for Get between the covers
Holidai chapter 1 . 9/15/2013
I was rereading Hands on History and it occurred to me that I did not know if you had written other stories. I am so glad I checked! This one-shot was delightful and beautiful. I love how caring Edward is regarding his Nana and how smart Bella is. I also really like the lack of promiscuity, it sounds like such a small thing to note but it is a bit tiring to read of such behaviors in characters. I was just taking a short break from Hands on History but I do look forward to reading your other stories in the future!
kinsano chapter 1 . 11/28/2012
Nice o/s! I would've liked the "oh shit!" moment when she realized that she was arguing the meanings of poems with the author...
mad4hugh chapter 1 . 6/1/2012
Lovely short story!
KNG1986 chapter 1 . 5/17/2012
Lovey, romantic little story. I would read more about these two. Nana also.
irishnlove2shop chapter 1 . 4/2/2012
Ahh...what a sweet belated xmas present I just found! Very well done...shame it's only a one- shot! Could see feisty Nana Platt walking in on them and teasing...and oh the wedding she would plan and inuendo about great grandbabies! :)
blb1000 chapter 1 . 8/16/2011
What a Christmas gift! Nice!
kselzer chapter 1 . 8/15/2011
I'm sure you've heard this before, but have you thought of turning this into a full story? It was really good.
carina2026 chapter 1 . 8/12/2011
Fun :)
Wooleywews chapter 1 . 8/11/2011
Awwwwwwwwwwwww... I'm pretty sure that's one of the sweetest and most complete shorts I've ever read.

Thank you!
savannavansmutsmut chapter 1 . 7/18/2011
Freaking awesome I loved it.
sweetmel21 chapter 1 . 5/6/2011
Wonderful.
we live for love chapter 1 . 4/11/2011
I loved this story. So romantic!
Autumnmissa chapter 1 . 4/8/2011
'Tis sweet and lovely. Almost want the next day chapter too. Thanks, and EE is awesome too!
arrime chapter 1 . 3/30/2011
simply beautiful:)
swimom7 chapter 1 . 3/27/2011
D!

So gorgeous. I wanted to start with this one and I'm so glad I did. Loved the characterizations and Nana... hilarious!

Now I'm off to the BIG story :) K