Reviews for Swansong
Elva chapter 1 . 8/14
I am sitting here on my couch while crying. I don't even know why exactly; perhaps because your Fanfictions have followed me closely over the past week (yup, I basically spend my whole days reading when I realised there was a way to convert fanfics even from into epub for the ebook) AND I FELL IN LOVE. I was never a real fan of Éomer and/or Lothiriel, but that was because I never read any stories concerning them - I stumbled over the ones from Lialathuveril and devoured them until there were none left and then I found yours and did the same, but your Tide-series somehow caught me in a very special way, which is the reason I am posting a review, as I usually am one of these silent readers. But I thought you deserved one after having given me so many laughs and crys over the past days :'D
I found myself searching Google for pictures of the Dol Amroth family and maps about Belfalast and all of this, because you told your story in such an accurate way I couldn't do anything else than believing it and trying to follow the paths of some of your characters on the maps I found. Even if you made up a lot (I don't know if you did, though), everything seemed so credible and realistic, I never once doubted the happenings.
What I am trying to say is that I highly enjoyed the stories and the care you showed for them (and I am overly happy that I did not find them before you completed all of them because I would never have finished them as I tend to forget and that would have been a real shame!).
Anyway... I hope you read this review at one point and it hopefully makes you smile, because that is only a small payment for the joy you've brought me!
Thank you!
sai19 chapter 25 . 4/30
After a slight hiatus I am back to devouring Eomer x Lothiriel fics! Your ff profile called out to me, and realizing I hadn't read this series yet, I was super happy! Needless to say I loved it, binge read it all in a shamefully short amount of time. I was dreading reading this last one, because I have this slight problem: when anyone (ANYONE) from LOTR ages and dies, I cry a lot. A lot, a lot. I can't really explain it, but just thinking about having to read about Lothiriel and Eomer in old age had me hella nervous, but I was determined to finish this series since it had been such an amazing read so far. And guess what? I only cried in the first and last chapter (that I remember, hehe).

This last part of the series was formatted interestingly - it was great to see closure and happiness in all the other story arcs brought together in this finale. I am also very glad that Lothiriel's upcoming death was not written out here; I would have crumpled to the floor in a heap of emotions. A big kudos from me again – thank you for taking the time to write this and post it all up!
EStrunk chapter 25 . 8/15/2016
I've been on vacation and unable to review, but I wanted to let you know how much I enjoyed "Swansong." I was a little reluctant to read it since, from the title, I thought it would be sad. I've loved meeting your Lothiriel and Eomer so much that I didn't want to see either of them die, but this wasn't sad it was lovely. Bits of sadness, like her inability to have more children. Lothiriel's rescue of Eomer was magnificent. The discovery of Halmir was well done - very believable and human. I particularly loved how Elfwine and Halmir fought together before they knew they were brothers. I'm going to miss all of these characters.
Guest chapter 22 . 12/13/2015
holy shit
Guest chapter 25 . 8/21/2015
Beautiful,all your stories are beautiful...
Thank you for sharing...
You're one of the best authors here...
I'm a bit sad reading the ending...:-D
MuggleCreator chapter 25 . 3/7/2014
Great stuff. I loved it.
MuggleCreator chapter 14 . 3/7/2014
They should have just asked Amrothos & Devoran... Because, yes, I DID see this coming!
MuggleCreator chapter 9 . 3/7/2014
Brilliant. Loving the story so far, especially the Amrothos/ Erchi stuff. And at last they will marry!
I can just imagine that letter.
Anon chapter 12 . 1/30/2014
I'm glad there are writers like you who acknowledge that moving to a new culture even for love takes a toll and is not free of pain.
Anon chapter 11 . 1/30/2014
I knew you are a romantic. :) Thanks!
Anon chapter 10 . 1/30/2014
Oh! That was surprising. So she belongs to Erchirion, but that does not warrant a marriage. So there must be more to the story.
Anon chapter 9 . 1/30/2014
I'm glad she finally decided to marry and Erchirion too. Erchi was a funny surprise.
Anon chapter 8 . 1/30/2014
I love that last question. What a wonderful way to show support for a pregnant woman.
Anon chapter 5 . 1/30/2014
Always the hero. When will he think of Devoran? Men! Though I guess fretting over loved ones at home insures a lost war and no one left to go back to.
Anon chapter 4 . 1/30/2014
I know war is gruesome and horrible, but... Amroth?! NO!