Reviews for Ego and Id
Strokes of Everything chapter 1 . 1/13/2011
I'm glad to see you're back!

This kind of reminded me of Unraveled, in all honesty. But I liked it! The last two lines were priceless; they were just a great way to sum things up. It was interesting how you said that the fact Roxas, or Ven if it's taken that way, was looking back at Kairi was scary.

Hope 2011's going well for you so far!
kikofreako chapter 1 . 1/10/2011
You're baaaaack! Consider me super-excited. I can totally understand disappearing, I vanished for about a year on the FF forums. I'll happily jump back on board to review what you write.

I really like this interesting spin on Sokai-that-isn't. The line "she's falling more and more in love with less and less of him." I think that's so beautiful, such a magnificent way of putting such a huge concept into so few words. Despite the OTP fangirl inside me that rages against it, I really enjoy this piece.

I wish you many happy returns into fanfiction!

-Akiko
nyctophillic chapter 1 . 1/6/2011
Short but very satisfying. :3 I like that you made a simple concept into something more elaborate by going into detail about Kairi's feelings. There's some good emotion in this.

I'm liking the KairiVen aspect of this. :P Wouldn't it be crazy if Kairi was actually in love with the Ven part of Sora? LOL PLOT TWIST. Nah, that wouldn't happen, plus SoKai is too cute.

Great job
ObsidianDaydream chapter 1 . 1/5/2011
Whoa, its been a while eh. Don't worry about your absence though, it wasn't even comparable to some of the authors on my alert list and we all know how demanding real life can be.

So onto the story, I have to say its a really nice take on what makes Kairi start falling for Roxas and the fact that she knows she shouldn't be doing it but cant stop herself.

Poor old Sora has no clue whats going on as always, I can't imagine how much it would suck for the love of your life to cheat on you with your alter ego .

Great to see you writing again and I wish you all the best for the new year!