Reviews for Revenge Is the Sweetest Thing
WhiteRoseOfDelights chapter 3 . 11/11/2015
You know what I really hate ? People finding bullies, the lowest scum of earth attractive. let me guess, Bella falls in love with him. grow a backbone for pete's sake!
rosemaire77 chapter 12 . 10/26/2015
I love this chapter heck I love your stories
Guest chapter 34 . 8/5/2015
Hi, my names Holly and I LOVE this fanfiction! It was amazing, but I was confused on one thing... Wistle I think that's how you spelled it. Did you mean that or While? That was the only thing I was confused on. I love how high made Jacob the crazy guy . I have a question though. What happened to Leah and Jacob? That's all you are a very lovely writer . Keep at it!
xoxo
Guest chapter 34 . 6/27/2015
YOU GO GIRL!
Review helper chapter 34 . 8/12/2014
Hi the story was amazing I really shoud have reviewed more but I was too eager for the next line sorry ;-) anyway loved the story say no to those haters I was worried if u thought it was my last review but I was only trying to help I read so many stories I think I'll make an account just so I can favourite this story and many others too and I'm gettin ready to read that next one of yours about bella trying to make edward fall for her sounds great keep dwritting love ya
Helper alert chapter 15 . 8/10/2014
Just pointing out that in chap15 when bella was meeting carlisle and esme you described esme'a hair bronze like Edwards and hinting that edward gets his looks from carlisle
Slightly forgetting that edward is ment to be adopted not mentioning in the story about him being related anyway to them so they shouldn't have similarities just thought I'd put it out there also couple spelling / grammar mistakes but everyone does so it's grand other than that the story is great so far and I'll remember to review more if I have time :-)
twiclare chapter 33 . 7/12/2014
Love their happily ever after, thanks for sharing!
twiclare chapter 24 . 7/12/2014
Tanya is true to type!
twiclare chapter 19 . 7/11/2014
I didn't see that coming!
twiclare chapter 12 . 7/11/2014
Rosalie really is pathetic!
twiclare chapter 11 . 7/11/2014
Firstly the song choice was beautiful, Dylan is a wonderful songwriter. I can't wait to see what happens with Rosalie!
twiclare chapter 5 . 7/11/2014
I almost feel sorry for him...but not quite!
twiclare chapter 2 . 7/11/2014
Enjoying this so far! I really hope she does give her old tormentors hell!
Victoria Herondale Cullen chapter 34 . 1/26/2014
You are an excellent writer and the story... well I can't describe it... I LOVE IT! Don't let those reviewers who don't appreciate your story get to you. If they don't like then they shouldn't care about the story, so if they review it means they don't have something better to do.
ty chapter 34 . 1/25/2014
I believe this story was awesome some minor errors but overall great job i had an amazing tine reading this story thanks for sharing it