Reviews for Playing Zodiac
forever122 chapter 1 . 7/24/2014
Poor Hisagi is insulted. XD
nimsim chapter 5 . 10/30/2012
I really liked this story, and hope you will continue it.

That said, I would have thought Hitsugaya would be the cat.
Some Lazy Ass chapter 5 . 9/3/2012
Do Omaeda next! He can be the pig.
Some Lazy Ass chapter 3 . 9/3/2012
Haha! Rangiku as the tiger. I had never expected that!
Some Lazy Ass chapter 2 . 9/2/2012
I liked the argument part. You described it well!

Hmm...Toshiro as the dragon. This is getting more interesting!
Some Lazy Ass chapter 1 . 9/2/2012
Haha!Shunsui will surely come up something that are not suitable for children.
Well, I like this so far.
elle chapter 5 . 7/14/2012
This story is amazing! Please update soon.
ThunderClaw03 chapter 5 . 2/10/2012
This is a great story update it when u can
LazyNezumi chapter 5 . 10/5/2011
It's really good please update! :)
Bloody-Rozez chapter 5 . 9/12/2011
Just as with all of the other stories that you've written, I LOVE IT! and, I CAN'T WAIT FOR YOU TO UPDATE! and also if gin is nixed as being the snake may i suggest having Renji materialize Snakey? it is just an errant thought based on the fact that Gin was really the only candidate that I could think of.
FaeryMage chapter 5 . 5/11/2011
Teeheeheee! More please! This is turning out so cute. It would be just a smidgeon insensitive to ask Komamura to be the dog, wouldn't it? Hmm, Rukia would definitely volunteer to be the Rabbit. ...Kira-fukutaicho as the "sheep" perhaps: Rangiku does tend to drag him into so messes, but he's stubborn when he needs to be. Momo might make a good Mouse. Byakuya is practically a shoe-in for the "God" or "king", depending on which version you're going with. No clue for the Boar, except if they recruited Ganju. Blank on the Horse, Ox, Bird, Dog, and the Cat.

Anywhoo, keep up the good work, ne?
Ebbie54 chapter 5 . 1/30/2011
Execellent chapter! It's really fitting for Renji to he a monkey, but when you mentioned something about a snake, I was like "GIN!" Hope he can be a part of this story, it would just spice everything up~!

Great chapter. Update soon~!
Ability King KK chapter 5 . 1/29/2011
Hehe, Renji is an idiot sometimes! At least he'll be playing the monkey.

Gin playing the snake or even being in the play at all will be funny to see. Toshiro is going to be scared out of his freakin' mind when he finds out.
Ability King KK chapter 3 . 1/7/2011
Well I was close. Rangiku will play a cat, but not the Cat. I was so hoping that Jinta would play the Tiger and fight with Dragon!Toshiro.

Two parts down and eleven more to go. Can't wait to see who'll also be in the play.
Snowkid chapter 3 . 1/7/2011
ohh rangiku as the tiger, not the cat...mmm i'd like ta see what else your up to xD