Reviews for Cinnamon Sins
EmilyCerise chapter 6 . 4/21
Argh noooo! I just started reading and it's already over! :(
Well, you did a nice job with the curse being casted God knows when God knows how and the ending is just frigging perfect.
During the love scene, I thought Angelus was being quite Angel-like, but I thought he'd end up killing Buffy to punish her for his behavior, not getting his soul back!
Thank you for a very nice fic, it's been faved since chapter 1!
EmilyCerise chapter 5 . 4/21
O
M
G
Phewwww that was really hot.
EmilyCerise chapter 4 . 4/21
And now I feel bad for Angelus. What the hell? I've never felt bad for him EVER! Well done I guess!
That ending scene was really emotional *sighs*
EmilyCerise chapter 3 . 4/21
Awwww I feel so sad for Buffy. She seems to lead the same life she had in "Anne" and it breaks my heart.
Oops about Angelus letting his guard down!
EmilyCerise chapter 2 . 4/21
Angelus playing the long game is so perfectly in-character, I wonder what'll happen when Buffy invite him home!
EmilyCerise chapter 1 . 4/21
Wow that was a very nicely written first chapter!
Can't wait to read the whole fic!
TheMarkOfSerafina chapter 6 . 8/29/2014
This story felt like it was better than the part where Angelus is suppose to have a soul. At least Angelus suppressed his demonic side well enough to be with her, and it is still sort of a cliff hanger! But thank you for delivering a story about Buffy and Angelus/Angel which I have been very wishing to see because of Angelus"s obvious disgust with Buffy in the series. Again thank you very much for delivering such a wonderful twist.
evil woman chapter 6 . 10/31/2013
I really enjoyed it, but left too much to the imagination.
liz.onia chapter 6 . 8/20/2013
Love love love this! Can't wait for the next update!
Britni chapter 6 . 8/9/2013
Oh don't end it there! What are you DOING TO ME!
David boreanaz's wife247 chapter 6 . 8/8/2013
ohhh love it interesting idea Darla I do NOT like the only good thing she did was give Angel Conner but what's going to happen to them now Angelus as a soul
Princesakarlita411 chapter 6 . 8/7/2013
Yay Darla dead. Can't wait for more
Guest chapter 5 . 7/17/2013
cant wait to read more
Britni chapter 5 . 7/16/2013
That was HOT please update soon!
ba2006 chapter 5 . 7/15/2013