Reviews for In The Blink Of An Eye
Bones2014 chapter 18 . 7/3
Love that ending...paralleled to their beginning. Perfect. This was an amazing story. It concluded with my fave couple together; the reason I watch & read:)
Bones2014 chapter 16 . 7/3
Tay dah! It's about time!
Bones2014 chapter 12 . 7/3
Love the Booth/Parker exchange. He does love his son. Miss that lately on the show.
Bones2014 chapter 11 . 7/3
Thank God for Angela. I knew this would be difficult for Brennan to grasp. And I'm about ready to punch this Sherry chick out.
Bones2014 chapter 10 . 7/3
Profound last chapter...promising. Haven't made my mind up about Lacey yet. Love Cam/Booth friendship. Love empathetic Brennan.
Bones2014 chapter 9 . 7/3
Wow, the gears are turning fast here. Intense story. Looks as though Booth is coming back around full circle...to Brennan.
Bones2014 chapter 8 . 7/2
Yeah, no more Hannah:) However, there's now a murder? Booth is definitely going to need Zbrennan now. This is such a great story. Loving it.
Bones2014 chapter 5 . 7/2
Yeah, it's evident that he's going to need Brennan. Hannah is worthless & selfish here. I had a feeling the sister was going to come in like gang busters trying to control everything. Hate her already.
Bones2014 chapter 4 . 7/2
The sooner the better, please! Yeah, I don't believe she'll be around long once she realizes that Parker will be with his dad full time:)
Adelled chapter 18 . 4/29
Terrific!
Adelled chapter 14 . 4/29
You go girl. Darn right she can take care of herself !
Adelled chapter 12 . 4/29
Riveting.
Adelled chapter 9 . 4/29
Whew. I was afraid for a minute that Brent was involved in Rebecca's death.
Adelled chapter 8 . 4/29
Yowza! Great plot twist.
Adelled chapter 5 . 4/29
Ooo. Sherry is cruising for a bruising.