Reviews for In The Blink Of An Eye
R Smith chapter 18 . 12/17/2014
Very for a complete story.
bountypeaches chapter 1 . 11/4/2014
I have to admit I don’t think Booth was particularly happy in S6. Even before Brennan’s confession. There was that scene in Shallow in the Deep where he talks to Sweets and it seems like he doesn’t know what he is doing in his life. He felt old. When you are newly in love and everything is good you feel young again. There is this sense of hope. But Booth didn’t seem like that. He was working too hard to try to be happy to actually be happy. Then he was too afraid to rock the boat with Hannah. He kept asking for Sweets for advice because he knew the relationship was flimsy.

I think Hannah was his attempt to avoid dealing with his pain of Brennan’s rejection. The more he felt for Brennan the more he clung to Hannah to avoid the pain. He obviously couldn’t just dump Hannah after Brennan’s confession and there was probably a little fear mixed in so he had to convince himself it was real but I think the fact that he was so insistent means he had doubts himself. That’s why he told her about Brennan’s confession as a way to fight his feelings. I think by the time of SitS he couldn’t deny his feelings for Brennan and was regretting not giving his “one” more chances as he told Cam. But the reason Booth continued on with Hannah had a lot to do with Brennan’s confession. He needed to prove that he had a very good reason to turn down and hurt this woman who meant the world to him. Escalate things with Hannah, to the point of a marriage proposal, was his way of doing that. “See, I didn’t turn Bones down for nothing. I am in love with Hannah, I didn’t make a mistake.” Deep down he knew he made a mistake and that the relationship wasn’t something that was meant to go anywhere.
JK chapter 18 . 8/18/2014
Another one of your great fics! I am glad I found your page. I love your writing style and the mix of angst and happiness.
jk chapter 1 . 8/17/2014
Did not expect the big change was going to be Rebecca's death. Can't wait to read what happens.
morgan-va chapter 18 . 9/7/2012
I enjoyed this story very much.
JBCFlyers19 chapter 18 . 8/6/2012
Awesome story!
Toni chapter 18 . 5/12/2012
Really nice story. You wrote Booth and Brennan perfectly, really making it feel like I was reading an episode. The intrigue of the case was personal enough without letting us forget the destiny component. I only started reading fanfic about a year ago and I can honestly say this is the first time I commented b/c your work was so good I thought you needed to know. Thank you for sharing!
hot4booth chapter 18 . 3/26/2012
This was a great story. And you're right. They have a lot of story left to tell. So glad that Hart finally realized that, too.
pnwer chapter 14 . 10/31/2011
really enjoying this story... love this chapter..
Alicia9876 chapter 18 . 9/14/2011
Fantastic...loved every word. :):)
daisesndaffidols chapter 18 . 8/27/2011
Awesome story! Any plans on a sequel?
Some1tookmyname chapter 18 . 5/10/2011
I read this all in one day. My house is a mess, thank goodness dinner was quickly thrown into the oven, because I couldn't stop reading. Well done. I thoroughly enjoyed it.
cheysma2000 chapter 18 . 4/5/2011
Yeah, they found their way together. Now if you could forward this to Hart and get him to read it and agree with it. :D
inactiveuser103939101303129 chapter 1 . 3/29/2011
love the story but poor booth n parker
Aurelie G chapter 18 . 3/25/2011