Reviews for Worth the Sacrifice
InksandPens chapter 1 . 4/27/2018
Going back over old fics now that i’ve gotten interested in the series. This was very good.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/19/2016
Oh, my god. I think my heart is beaming. You did this to me!
Concolor44 chapter 1 . 12/11/2014
Oh, NICELY done!

It was quite a jolt, really, that Eugene did what he did. I went into the movie knowing nothing more than what was shown in the trailer. So the understanding that he had just basically committed suicide in order to save her from a lifetime of bondage hit me really hard. It was one of the more selfless acts ever recorded on film.

You do good work. No technical issues that I could see, and you kept the story focused on the main point, and the characters true to themselves.
Little Gem Magnolia chapter 1 . 12/20/2013
Aww this was very sweet. I love sensitive-Flynn; he's so adorable. :D
emeraldarrows chapter 1 . 11/26/2013
lovely!
Tony WildRiver chapter 1 . 3/8/2013
That was a fun read! Interesting material and the point of view was done wonderfully. Great oneshot!
doofenshmirtzevilincemployee chapter 1 . 5/6/2012
That was so sweet... and sad... just the right mixture of the two! I'm close to tears right now!

But... I always thought that Eugene would... you know... freak out after finding out that she's the lost princess.

Because, seriously... they're sort of the two most wanted people in the kingdom (for very different reasons, but still).

But great story! I liked it!
J. Metropolis chapter 1 . 2/19/2012
I really liked this! I thought the dialogue was perfect for both of them. I loved how Eugene was eager to reunite her with her parents even though he was aware there was a chance he might lose her. There were so many good lines but this one's my favorite: "But restrained and chaste as it was, it was the most fulfilling kiss he'd ever had."
OliviaGraham chapter 1 . 8/12/2011
Aw, so cute! I think they were in character :)
4-eva-bookworm chapter 1 . 4/6/2011
Another good fanfic! Other authors make similar fanfics, but yours is perfect- well, in my opinion. Good job again! Pls write more tangled fanfics cuz your fanfics are outstanding. :D
sheep1215 chapter 1 . 2/25/2011
Wow...this was just AMAZING! Both Rapunzel and Eugene were both actually very much in character, and you did a GREAT job. I love this story SO much, and there's one thing that you wrote that really stood out to me that no one else has really seemed to mention: Eugene really didn't know that Gothel would age beyond her years...or what she would do to Rapunzel after he cut her hair. I think the fact that that crossed his mind was a very good idea. Again, this is a GREAT story. It is now living happily in my favorites. :-)
TenIsTHEDoctor chapter 1 . 1/10/2011
Definitely my fave story of what takes place between Eugene's revival and the reunion. :) Awesome job! It was very sweet. -

xoxo Much Love, Britt
MayDayGirl-Save-Our-Ships chapter 1 . 1/9/2011
You did great with this! No, she's not a weepy character, but after everything that happened, well... she's only human.

This was sweet, excellent job!

~Shrine
Qille chapter 1 . 1/8/2011
Cute.

Soo... Does anyone know or remember that Flynn had been, y'know, chained to the wall or something? Or did I just get that mixed up. I distinctly remember Gothel saying, "that's so you don't get any ideas about following us."

Anybody care to comment? I have yet to see a fanfiction where this issue was adressed.

Really cute story though. Yes, they were pretty much in character (as far as I can remember).

I think the maker of animated movies are getting… bolder. They're adding more violence. I mean, first there's the usual someone almost got hurt but didn't and now it's a happy ending. Then it went to the someone got hurt but not that bad and now it's a happy ending, then it escalated to the point where main characters are getting stabbed and killed, with a happy ending of course. In one case, I saw limb loss by fire (HTTYD). Can't wait to see what they come up with next. ,
Romance and Musicals chapter 1 . 1/7/2011
Amazing and perfect in every way!