Reviews for Capax Infiniti
ilovemycandy chapter 1 . 6/24/2014
OMG I thoroughly enjoyed this Fic! Please more! Really good job )
EagleWolf05 chapter 1 . 6/20/2014
This is a good story but you need to break it up in to chapters it hard to read like this
dillydip248 chapter 1 . 6/20/2014
Ohmygod you are a genius! This story is just so captivating and it held my interest from the very beginning. I just cant wait for this story to be finished cause I know im gonna read it more than once. I really hope you update soon. Keep up the awesome writing!
Ace chapter 1 . 4/10/2014
I'm really curious as to what this story's all about! It'd be great if you could put the original chapters back up if you don't think you'll edit them anytime soon...
Zrye13 chapter 23 . 4/9/2014
all the chapters are gone D:
Dynamite-Ruki chapter 14 . 10/3/2012
That chapter was HOT!
Dynamite-Ruki chapter 5 . 10/2/2012
My jaw droped on the Jhil and Lightning part. that was some what every hot. but Flight forever!
Dynamite-Ruki chapter 3 . 10/2/2012
' Come on give me an excuse to kick your ass ' hahahaha that is so great! Lightning is so funny.
Dynamite-Ruki chapter 2 . 10/2/2012
I feel so bad for lightning :( I hope she find's Fang ." Don't give up Light!
Dynamite-Ruki chapter 1 . 10/2/2012
This story right here. I am gonna be up all night. This is soooo GOOD!
Ichibayashi chapter 23 . 5/27/2012
Wow, just... wow... Now that, is what I like to see in a Flight story. I can't believe that I've never read this.. and when I say that I've read EVERY single Flight story on I'm not lying. Honestly, I can't really say anything until it is somehow and somewhat completed. I'm really in love with this though.

Everyone is in character and the emotions are just tempting and filled with all kinds of goodies. I see that you must've also thought that Jihl wasn't explained throughtout the mainline of FFXIII. I mean, for her to die like that, without that much participation in the plot other than with Sazh was kinda' I guess one could say, disappointing, to a certain extent. The way you portrayed her here has just made me hate her even more. Although I must say, somewhere inside me I have a really soft heart for the woman. (w) Somewhere...

I hope that you are able to complete the story. I understand that if circumstances see to it that you are unable to, but even so. I'm looking forwards to anything.

FLight Fever

Ichibayashi, Out
Hollow Panda chapter 23 . 5/16/2012
Alright, I don't know how I just found this, but I couldn't stop reading it. I loved everything about this story, the characters, the plot, the twists, the progression, etc etc.

I think my favorite chapter is twenty. If I got this right, and I could be wrong, but it's almost like present Light meets past Fang and present Fan met future Light...now, even if you planned it that way or it just happened, but its perfect. It's like they were always meant to be together.

I don't know if you just haven't had time to update or if you don't want to, but I'd really like to see this to the end :)
utenafangirl chapter 23 . 4/5/2012
So many twist and turns ) I enjoyed it with much of its cliff hanger effect...I keep thinking of scenarios that may happen due to hints if not misleading hints of where the story is going...well hope to see where it goes
NyssaFenix chapter 23 . 4/3/2012
Wow this story is great! It had me so enthralled. I couldn't stop reading even to comment on the chapters. I really hope you post more. Jihl needs to be taken down. Light definitely should be the one to cut the B****!
yyAnonymousyy chapter 23 . 9/26/2011
That was really good! Man what a rollercoaster ride! Cant wait till the next installment