Reviews for Blessed Be Providence
Please, please update...
dragneell49 chapter 13 . 1/5
please update soon
bleubirdsong chapter 1 . 11/24/2014
This story is really good! What a mystery! I do hope you haven't abandoned it. Please update soon!
Greysh chapter 13 . 11/24/2014
nice fic :) I like it. It's interesting.
JJ is anoying. Blais, well he deservers a painfull dead. he and his mother shouldn't be alowed to live much longer, they can cause to much trouble.
Fenryka chapter 13 . 8/16/2014
Love this fic. Will it be updated soon?
silverscribbles chapter 1 . 8/9/2014
Ooh nice start! This story has heaps of potential! I like it already :)
sea-kingdom chapter 13 . 7/11/2014
this is fantastic
i love it
Pennieyoung chapter 13 . 7/7/2014
Love it, love it, love it, need more, more, more :):):)
evenstarlily chapter 13 . 6/25/2014
Please please please continue this story, i'm in love with it! It is so intriguing and unique that i can't wait for more!
Anaelyssa chapter 13 . 5/27/2014
Interesting. I like this Dark Lord and this Harry.

Blaise is going to die! Yay!
SeleenaMarieDragonMistress chapter 1 . 3/16/2014
The US government in all their wisdom has come up with a law called Stop Online Piracy Acts (SOPA). It’s basically a blanket law to stop ALL forms of online piracy including fan fiction, fan art, and fan videos! So they punish those that they want to punish. BUT they also punish all of us who express our creativity through writing, drawing, and recording around something that may not belong to us, but that we LOVE. There is a Petition on WE the People that ends on the 19th of March that needs 100,000 signatures. So far we have 56,588.
If you want to sign, go to:
.gov/petition/stop-sopa-2014/q0Vkk0Zr
nighttheraven chapter 13 . 3/4/2014
I wonder if Harrison is a type of demon... no lion as an animagus, right?! :D it's a representation of your inner self and the Potters are raised a certain way so no lion, ja.
:O I can't believe Blaise! I thought he would be a little innocent, I was wondering about the measures Harrison took with avoiding them and baring them from the manor... he was right in doing that! Plot twist for me... more now?!
VoraciousReader99 chapter 13 . 2/22/2014
I liiiiike! :D please update the next chapter soon!
solsere chapter 13 . 1/30/2014
Ahh I love this smart/mature!Harry. And it's a lovely idea to have him be adopted by Dolohov; all the history with the vampire relations and blood is interesting as well! I wonder what Voldemort's plans for Harry are - it seems that they got a little sidetracked by Antonin's kidnapping/following demon discussion. It was surprising to find that he'd been betrayed by Blaise, but I do look forward to that eventual encounter, as well as whether Harry will continue to room with Blaise in Slytherin dorms. I look forward to future updates! (and here's to hoping there will be eventual HP/TMR slash...)
Lendrir chapter 13 . 1/4/2014
This story is so amazing!
I can't wait for the next update and to see what kind of revenge Harry is going to take on Blaise and Serena eheheheehehehe