Reviews for Real
Guest chapter 1 . 5/27/2013
I completely agree with you, the ending left me feeling completely unsatisfied and with more questions than answers. I like how you tried to fill in some of those gaps :)
overreader chapter 1 . 1/9/2013
Thank you.
Markandtonyasimmonsgmail.com chapter 1 . 8/8/2012
Fantastic!
Prandon chapter 1 . 5/14/2012
Nicely written.. short and sweet
shel chapter 1 . 3/7/2012
i just discovered your tale and loved it - very sweet...thanks for sharing it...
baker's huntress chapter 1 . 1/7/2012
Awesome one-shot.
MiaCara chapter 1 . 8/9/2011
I felt the same way, sorta robbed. I love this.
BiteMeECullen chapter 1 . 3/20/2011
That was seriously...Amazing...loved it
Annuska chapter 1 . 3/9/2011
This is so sweet and beautiful. You maintained the tone of Mockingjay but added the missing details! Thank you so much!
LilMizzRitz chapter 1 . 2/13/2011
ohmygoodness i LOVED this!
Inume-blue chapter 1 . 2/2/2011
yes much much much better than the paragraph of mocking jay. is it just me or did it seem rushed to you? like she was just trying to finnish the book? I was dissapointed as well. So I really enjoyed reading this. :) you did a good job at maintaining the characters and story.
Raenad chapter 1 . 1/21/2011
Beautiful! I'm so glad someone did this. I loved the ending of Mockingjay, but after all the intensity and heartache that we endured to get through the series, I really hoped for a bit more happiness before the story closed. It felt rushed. This is a perfect addition to the story. Just beautiful.
PoseidonsLittleGirl chapter 1 . 1/17/2011
Perfect! Very well written and planned out.
Hellewise18 chapter 1 . 1/14/2011
Love it! I didn't quite like the

end of the book either, so

Im with You, I love the

relationship between Peeta and

Katniss and Im glad you kept the

essence and the nature of it and

both characters! :) I love your

ending!
ThisWasOnceAnActiveAccount chapter 1 . 1/13/2011
This has officially ended the series for me.

I love you! I love how you've written it in a very detailed- yet not so detailed fashion. I too was quite disappointed with the ending of Mocking Jay, it was so fast paced. But this, oh gosh, I'm so happy you've written this.

Lovely love story~ Amazing job :D