Reviews for I Became Queen
Carpe Diem Vampire chapter 1 . 9/2/2013
i just had to stop here and tell you that I am already captivated )
Honoria Granger chapter 10 . 3/12/2013
Very nice and quite unusual in Laby fanfic. You're a good and imaginative writer.
labyrinth-lover chapter 9 . 8/1/2012
what jareth is the bad guy no no no no no no no no no ok
Shizuka no Taisho chapter 10 . 7/3/2012
I have to admit, I did not see this ending coming at all. And that is what pleased me most about this fic. It was beautifully crafted, especially for a 1st Person narrative, and the writing style kept me very entertained. Plus, you created a great plot. :) I look forward to reading the sequel!
Gaea chapter 1 . 4/7/2012
Lovely 1st chapter. I feel this is more personalized, like im reading Sarah's exact thoughts.
annee le fontine chapter 9 . 3/11/2012
wow... i dont even know what to say...
Tara chapter 10 . 9/20/2011
This is such an intense and deliciously dark fic. It has dark, delectable, and domineering Jareth which I always adore. The very end took me by surprise, but I see you have made a sequel... so it isn't the end. :)

So, they are going to engage in a clash of wits in the next one. Hm, Dark Sarah and Dark Jareth is even better. :D
xxyangxx2006 chapter 9 . 9/20/2011
Wow... Didn't expect Jareth to ditch her like that. though I have to say that this is amazing and I loved it either way.
Warrior orb5 chapter 10 . 9/17/2011
I should have went to sleep instead of reading this . . . I would normally make a referance to the story I just read but I'm just too damn tired.

exelent story
Mermaidmiranda chapter 10 . 9/9/2011
This story was amazing and thought provoking. Honestly this should be published and sold all over the world!
Flying Dragonite chapter 9 . 8/13/2011
OH MY GOD! What the freaking heck? Wow. TWIST ENDING! Definately wasnt expecting that. But good job. A LOT of detail. I didnt expect that, I think I read too much at my age. 15 isnt exactly the age to read this kind of stuff, but o teach me to read the ratings. Still, I thought it was very good. WELL DONE
killira chapter 9 . 6/16/2011
im not sure if i love or hate the ending.

Its definitely original.
Anne Oying chapter 9 . 5/14/2011
Wow... twistier than a helter skelter ;P

I mean... eep, I seriously wasn't expecting anything like this, you're an amazing writer! I hope you continue to write as awesomely as you do just now, the world need your plot twists! ;D
synergized chapter 9 . 4/27/2011
That was amazing. Please, please make a sequel!
crazy07 chapter 9 . 3/24/2011
bittersweet describes this story very well. LOVED the hottness of jareth and sarah smut lol but kinda sad...perhaps you could write a sequel where she learns how to control her new enviroment then comes after jareth for revenge?...Perhaps takes his son or something muwahaha. Anywho, great story.