Reviews for An Old Flame
Hay-thare-imma-bunny chapter 16 . 8/5/2011
RANDOM REVIEW IS RANDOM :D I LOVE absolutely LOOOOOVE what your doing here! Aww this couple is so cuuuute! 3 Anywho, (OMG I LOVE THAT WORD TOO :D) Great job and plz continue? (I also completely understand the laziness thing XP) now, have a animetastic day. :D
Thy Entertainer chapter 16 . 5/18/2011
Update soon! I'll be waiting for some more AngelaXLuke action! Go Luke!
Xylar161 chapter 16 . 4/17/2011
-sigh- its fine

BWAH! TAKE ME WITH U! xD its hot here (yes i live in FL ._.)

well, ill survive for now :) have fun~!
tufted titmouse chapter 16 . 4/17/2011
horseridersierra195 chapter 16 . 4/16/2011
Thats cool(: sorry ive been slacking in the reviews, but i too suffer from the lazy disease XD and omg not to be stalkerish, but i live in FL! :D
Xylar161 chapter 15 . 4/8/2011

well, i might be exaggerating, but it was kinda a long wait :/ so i had to let THAT all out '

anyway, its an okay chap, but is ther anything thats gonna happen between Luke and akari? (angela)

and yeah I cant think of anything that'll come next soo sad to say im no help at all :(

well, GL hope u come up with something xD
tufted titmouse chapter 15 . 3/30/2011
Ice cream makes everything better...
Xylar161 chapter 14 . 3/6/2011
aww, of course its cute!

i reeaally dont kno what to say, cuz id be repeating myself, so ill still be waiting for the next chap~ :)
tufted titmouse chapter 14 . 2/25/2011
Love the story. Please update soon!
MidnightSanctuary-Tans chapter 14 . 2/24/2011
Awww this chapter is sooooo sweet and awesome. Thx for another awesome chapter & update soon buuddy.
Xylar161 chapter 1 . 2/19/2011
oh crap. sorreh, i had to review on chap 1 for this Dx i forgot to put something on my chap 13 review . silly me.

anyway, i was gonna say that i was afraid that selena was the one who interrupted one of the kisses xD

but owen asking kathy out is waaaaay better

looks like that last review woulve been much longer... guess i was too excited xD
Xylar161 chapter 13 . 2/19/2011
OH MY GAWD (girliest thing ive typed o.o ew.) when i read the part when they started dancing to Secrets, i mentally did a fangirl scream xD (whats WRONG with me DD:)i luv that song, and it went sooo good with... well, everything :)

i just rushed through the chap to review xD dont worry, i reread it :)

luke just gets cuter and cuter by the chapter, it melts my heart
horseridersierra195 chapter 13 . 2/17/2011
Hey i think you accidentally uploaded the wrong chapter... Heeheehee(: silly rongirl! ;)
Xylar161 chapter 11 . 2/10/2011
oh yeah, and im syrah and syrah-renesmie btw, i was too lazy to login so yeah, and im posting(not rly reviewing w/e) on chap 11 cuz it wouldnt let me on chap 12 again xD (yet...)
Xylar161 chapter 12 . 2/10/2011
*dies from laugher and reviews from heaven* (nuh-uh not hell o.o)

my FAV chap :D (besides the whole story)

and boys think they're so smart~ *wink*

Luke,Chase,Owen etc.: HEY!

Me: *chuckles* boys are so stupid xD

(FWI: i am a girl if u havent figured it out [hint hint]) .~