Reviews for Prisoner
PurpleSong chapter 1 . 7/4/2013
I just live lulu pairs with his brother! But please... Not Suzaku... That's just.. Weird...
PinkSugarDust chapter 1 . 1/5/2013
Wow that was hot. :D You should make a sequel that includes Suzaku
reije chapter 1 . 2/25/2012
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! *crawls into the corner of despair*

Suzaku! Don't make Schneizel do Suzaku *wails*

I don't care bout Lelouch (it's just hot, incest that is.. /), but Suzaku and Schneizel... it feels so wrong... but oh well!

This is freakin hot, xDD It really made a good short (smutty :P) read ! (minus the fact that Suzaku's gonna be next)

GO INCEST, XD I beg you to not continue on Suzaku's part. anyways, LOVE IT!
Neri Allis chapter 1 . 9/27/2011

rozai chapter 1 . 5/21/2011
I AM CURRENTLY SUPER OBSESSED ABOUT Schneizel x Lulu xD

Love the story
AngelKittyofLove chapter 1 . 1/24/2011
D: noo i wanted to find out what'll happen to Suzaku! ah that was cute thoughh :D even though you so should have put what happened to Suzaku -_- hahaa
Roriette chapter 1 . 1/18/2011
Did I mention how much I love lap-smex? Especially when it's my favorite CG pair doing the lap-smexing?

Dayum. You got it all 8D It was much love, and much, much fun to read.
YoursTruly-AngryMob Xx chapter 1 . 1/7/2011
Alright, brilliant.

Two great things about it. Firstly, I loved the phrase"anuie". It is so cute and formal, shows respect and the fact that Schneizel will always dominate ;D

Two: I loved the fact that Lelouch and Suzaku were both being in custody at the same time! :D I found it cool that they were both Schneizel's prisoners!

Overall it was beautifully brilliant. I applaud you ;)
WinterierLionheart chapter 1 . 1/6/2011
Alright, good idea.

Two real problems though. One stop using the word "anuie" I can tell you know what it means. But its super formal and you use it over and over and over in this. It too repetitive. If I was you I would use it once in the ending strictly. Has impact then.

Two: Back story? Like I'm cool if you're changing the plot a bit, but I don't recall having both Lelouch and Suzaku being in custody at the same time. And it sounds like you're implying that Lelouch and Suzaku came together as Schneizel's prisoners. Now that doesn't make sense cause Suzaku hated Lelouch when he was a Knight of the rounds. Only when he was Knight of Zero was even remotely on Lelouch's side. So just clarify what went on. Is this when there was the battle for the world and if so did Lelouch lose? Did Suzaku do something as a Knight of a Round and change sides? Just give us enough back story so we can get to this point.

Overall it was pretty good you grammar was readable. You have a lot of problems with repetitious phrasing and word usage so work on that. But it was pretty good I thought and entertaining. Just fix the repetition and tell us what is going on.

I liked it though :)