Reviews for Time and Space
Sunsetcheetah chapter 16 . 9/14/2013
Loved the story! Hope it's continued with her going to Middle Earth! _
RosaStella chapter 17 . 11/30/2011
I used to read tons of LOTR fiction and i admit with life and everything i stepped away but i remembered this fic and am so happy that it is still online. Honestly this was one of my all time favorite fics. All around good fic and seriously you do not know how excited I was to find this still posted. Thank you for writing it and leaving up for people like me who were stupid enough to not save every lotr fic i read in an archive.
Anjirika chapter 17 . 8/8/2007
Wow- what an amazing story. I love stories like this and I'm so glad that I found it. _ I do hope that you write a sequel one day, or at least an epilogue to the epilogue to explain what exactly happened because it was all so confusing. And 'Elvothien' is that Lin's name? Her elven name? *scratchs head* It doesn't matter, not really. 'Time and Space' was wonderful and I have loved reading it. Thank you.
midnight-flurry chapter 17 . 3/12/2006
This is good. The ending and explainnations were a bit vage but all in all it was good. R you goin to write a sequal? If not thats fine. I like this open ending.
Dark-Sylph chapter 17 . 5/23/2005
you did an excelent job and kudos for not turning into a Mary-Sue. It's desperatly hard to do that without messing up the story big time. By the way, I do think a sequel is in order since I was kind of confused by the ending. But all things done, good story.
Shy-Shadow Reckless chapter 17 . 10/14/2004
I don't usually beg, but I think I will this time. I would really, really love to know what happens next.
dreamalittledream chapter 17 . 10/1/2004
whee. at first it did not make sense to me but it was due to the fact that i did not read chapter 15. anyway i re-read it. and i finally understood. great story! update! :))
kiss316 chapter 17 . 9/26/2004
He stepped to the passenger side of my car, a little evil grin on his lips. "You must give me a ride."

Perfectly ended. Absolutely. Mad applause from me. I can't wrap around it, this story was so good. Wow. Story has robbed me off speech. Wow. Realistically done, as far as Legolas being warped to our times. Everything weaved perfectly and the "director's cut" of chapter 15 was more enjoyed. I loved it!
kiss316 chapter 12 . 9/26/2004
I've just discovered this story and must say I'm enjoying it a lot! I only have to say now that, this sentence stood out to me, for some reason:

"I merely wish to keep watch," he finally said quietly.

Maybe cuz that's a typical Legolas trait. It's something Legolas always did. It just really stood out to me. Great job so far! Moving onto the next chapter.
Kalissa55 chapter 17 . 6/15/2004
Very cool idea for a fic. I'm really glad it had a happy ending. It was like some sort of backwards mary sue fic, and it was very intense. This is the kinda fic that kinda tugs at a person's heart strings a bit. I dunno if that's what you were aiming for, but the way you wrote some thngs just made them seem so real. Wow.
funky4657 chapter 17 . 10/26/2003
Wow, this is an excellent story! It has tons of details and the character emotions are so in depth that you must relate to some of them. Kudos to you for coming up with the idea for the story. I could never of thought that Legolas would end up in a mental institution, but it's probably true. I mean, if someone with a bow and arrow is walking around gabbing on in a strange tongue, the police would think he's nuts.
Shinigami Ace chapter 17 . 9/6/2003
This story was excellent! I loved it! Well done!
frozeneyes chapter 17 . 6/15/2003
I loved this story. I think you should write another story to this. You can't leave it like that. :P I want to know more. :)
Psyco101 chapter 17 . 6/2/2003
OK, you might have another story for them but, I want to put in my imput for this before I go look at your page. This was an awesome story. And if you don't allready have another story for them I want to sugest one. Please? Awesome story!
Faerfaen chapter 17 . 5/2/2003
Lin is deffinatly worth another story!

*~* Dy *~*