Reviews for Our Past Selves Left Behind
Greeniron chapter 3 . 2/23
Even unfinished, these were an interesting pair of stories. Thanks for sharing them!
Beloved-Stranger chapter 3 . 9/24/2012
WHAT. WHAAAAAAT? You just ended it RIGHT THERE? REALLY? Man! I love this fic! And I'm enjoying it! And its just...different, y'know? Everyone's on fire for healing Dave with the power of Kurt!Relationship! which is great and all, but I like seeing help come from a different angle - from one of the people you might not expect. Finn is such a honey when he's having his emotionally perceptive moments that somehow it just makes so much sense for him to be the one with the olive branch...I really wish he'd gotten to help Dave in canon more than he did, like you having him helping here.

Also, backstory YES. NEW HEAD CANON.
midlifecrisses chapter 3 . 5/23/2012
GGGRRRRRR I am soo upset this 'verse was not completed!

BOOOOO!
Ms Llewellyn chapter 3 . 12/31/2011
i like this, someone taking Dave's side! Go Finn! Screw the Glee club and their supposedly accepting ways!
Juuaichi chapter 3 . 11/3/2011
I really like this story and the premise you've got going on here. I think the development of characters are going wonderfully, and while I would like to strangle everyone for being judgmental assholes I know that not everyone is big enough to know that people have reasons for their behavior. That they may not even care to even want to find out or help someone.

I noticed that its been a few months since you updated and I hope this story has not been discontinued I really would like to see this to completion.
Vellophone chapter 3 . 7/28/2011
I really like this story! Can't wait for the next update!
DavidKarofsky chapter 3 . 6/15/2011
Woah, this hasn't been updated in quite some time. I hope you haven't forgotten about it!
Larkin21 chapter 3 . 3/19/2011
I'm really enjoying this story. I wish that Finn had more people on his side than Rachel, but at least he has her. And she definitely makes sense to be the one on his side for many reasons, such as her perspective due to her dads as well as her tendency to support Finn. I kinda had hoped that the song would turn some people around. I think Finn's doing the exact right thing and I have to admit that a part of me is hoping that once Kurt really processes it, he'll be ok with it. Because when you think about it, if Dave has someone helping him and he is less violent, Kurt can come back. So even though Finn is doing it to make Dave's life less miserable, Kurt really would benefit. Anyway, I'm looking forward to the next update when you get around to it :)
GleekNor chapter 3 . 2/20/2011
Update? Nao? NAO I SAY! Great story, keep it up and keep it coming faster and faster :D
JustAnnie chapter 3 . 2/14/2011
I am loving this fic. I love how you write Finn, and your focus on how lonely Karofsky really is. And I especially love the focus on backstory and the flashback-dream relating to Karofsky's line about getting pubes in the fifth grade. I really hope they show some of that on the show, now that we've had some Finn/Dave bonding.
TeamAmWolves chapter 3 . 2/10/2011
You write Finn about how he is on the show. Waiting to see what happens next.
rdrrgrge chapter 3 . 2/9/2011
this is good
Nerd-Squared chapter 3 . 2/8/2011
I love this story so frickin' much!

I really like how Finn kinda disregards "Karofsky the Bully" and is able to see "Karofsky the Victim". One thing thst always struck me about the show is that Karofsky always seems so alone. I'm super glad you addressed that!

Also I really hope that Kurt doesn't get too mad at Finn for helping Dave! That would make things super awkward for Burt and Carole :P
a karofsky fan chapter 1 . 2/8/2011
It's amazing how your Finn/Dave relationship is in some way becoming canon after the super bowl episode: it seems that Finn will play an important role helping Dave in his path to redemption :) yay! congrats and I hope this last development in the show will boost your inspiration XD
CarolinaH.Manning chapter 3 . 2/3/2011
you so wonderfully portrayed both the confussion in Finn regarding all that is happening in his life as well as the meanness of the kids in the club. they are not bad kids but they are seeing it all in black and white. Finn seems to be the only one to actually see colors and I think it is very much true to his character. and Rachel trying to help - both with the situation with Dav and Kurt, its very much her as well

I cant thank you enough for this story