Reviews for Let There Be
Maleficent-darkgoodwitch2416 chapter 1 . 2/26
Poor Kyoshi. :'(
Endless Strategy Games chapter 1 . 7/4/2014
Never thought of Kyoshi that way. Interesting, makes her more 3-dimensional.
Rachelle Lo chapter 1 . 3/19/2013
Raw and poignant. Good job. I feel for Kyoshi and all the Avatars.
sapphireswimming chapter 1 . 10/25/2012
Hmmmm. Training in all four elements when there were still masters and strongholds for each nation is such a different picture to what Aang tries to do. I like the picture of each place you painted. And the ending vision fit in well with her story.
BiblioMatsuri chapter 1 . 9/22/2012
Circles - ripples in the water or pebbles in the path, they're all the same. *claps*
Spiraet chapter 1 . 7/15/2012
Probably my most beloved Avatar fanfiction of all time. My favourite line is "He is water, and she is earth, and in the end, they are the same." Your style is so simple and yet raw poetry. I adore it and your topics are magnificent. Amazing work: THANK YOU!
DarkestTruth chapter 1 . 3/5/2012
That's the reason I hate avatars.

If people don't work to fix their own problems, this is what happens.

They find some poor soul to fix their issues for them.

And that the poor soul is a CHILD makes it even crueler, because all of a sudden they are chained down with the responsibility of THE ENTIRE WORLD.

God dammmit, that's Atlas's job!
titpuce86 chapter 1 . 5/12/2011
That's very beautiful. All your serie on the different avatars' feelings is great and that particular OS isn't an exception to that. I love it.
Metella chapter 1 . 1/30/2011
Hm, I thought Northern Water Tribe didn't teach females waterbending?

Interesting take on the Air Nuns. We really don't know much about them, but if they are anything like the stereotypes of Christian nuns, they could quite possibly be strict and withdrawn.
look-and-wonder chapter 1 . 1/6/2011
I have to say that I really do adore your Avatar stories, they always seem to put a smile on my face.

All I can say about this one is that this line:

"I am Kuruk," the man says then, "and I'm sorry."

This was powerful and it made my heart skip beat.

Pretty damn fantastic as always. *tosses cupcakes at you*
Shizuku Tsukishima749 chapter 1 . 1/5/2011
Wow! The ending was absolutely poignant! *U* LOVED IT! Gorgeous! Poor Kyoshi! Rock on! I LOVE your introspective, speculative work! *U*
TheBlueFoxtrot A Samba chapter 1 . 1/5/2011
This one really tugged on my heartstrings. I felt for her, and Kuruk even.