Reviews for A Series of Unfortunate Texts
Karl Boland chapter 33 . 1/28
This story was fucking insane! Well done! :D
FictionCake chapter 15 . 11/16/2014
Hello! First of all, i am loving this story line! Its great. Second, i realise that you wrote this years ago and im sorry but i just have to say, you have a few inconsistencys. For starters, when dean and cas were talking about their family, dean said his mother had died and his dad raised them, but now shes alive. Also gabriel paid for a slow blow, but then cas said he hasnt paid for a while. And sam and Jess' relationship is confusing me, because she was mentioned previously in what seemed a romantic way, but now shes suppose to be a new character. BUT I STILL REALLY LOVE THIS, AND YOU WILL BE GOING INTO MY FAV LIST. so yeah, hope your happy and fair well
sidz2891 chapter 33 . 11/9/2014
A TRULY GREAT STORY AND POSSIBLY ONE OF MY MOST FAV DESTIEL FICS OF ALL TIMES :D
WantonMaid chapter 23 . 8/24/2014
I know it's been three years since you've written this fic, and you're probably not even on here anymore. But you mentioned that Mary had died in one chapter, when in the chapter's before and after that you had her be alive. That's my one critique on your fic. Everything else is beautifully written.
Anaethen chapter 14 . 7/16/2014
Holly sh*t. I don't usually review before I finish the story but THIS. This has to be the worst cliff hanger I've seen. I was perfectly normal, and then suddenly I'm sure my face turned into the most "wtf" expression I can manage in less than a second. Congratulations, you evil writer, I am sooo glad I didn't have to wait for the next chapter!
Llewlyn chapter 33 . 6/26/2014
Wow- just, so gorgeous. I really love your Lucifer, in a watching-from-the-corner-and-hoping-he-doesn't-notice-me kind of way :D Your stories are so powerful- i have actually have breathing problems reading your fic.
Reena Sickle chapter 1 . 6/25/2014
That moved a lot faster than I thought it would and I got such unexpected feels at the last 3 lines.
Guest chapter 2 . 6/20/2014
I don't think you know what an escort is... They don't do anything for 200 bucks, I can tell you for sure.
praks chapter 33 . 5/21/2014
THIS IS ADORABLE I LOVE IT. it broke my heart in some parts but its amazing 3
The Last Review chapter 33 . 5/4/2014
"Though the soundtrack was excellent." It never ceases to baffle me when an author somehow finds a perfect ending in a simple sentence that hardly means anything. A lot of people go for something really deep and meaningful that is pretty much a variation of "and they lived happily ever after" but I've always thought that it was a bit cheesy. Not bad per se, just cheesy and overused. However I can't blame anyone for using that kind of ending, because it's the most obvious one and also the easiest one. But then there are people like you who choose to do something different. Something simple. And the thing about it is that it's easy to mess it up. It's easy to write a sentence and go "I'm done!" but that doesn't mean it'll be nice. Because most of the time, when people end a story with just one meaningless sentence, it just looks like they didn't know how to end it, so they wrote something random. You did it right though. Because what you did was perfect. Meaningless, but not really. Anyway, I'm gonna stop babbling. I normally really hate AU's and this story doesn't change my opinion, but it was still good, and well-written. Thank you for the good read. :3
Zelex656 chapter 33 . 4/18/2014
This story was great! Thank you for the time you put into it. I enjoyed every second.
chelsee199 chapter 33 . 4/13/2014
I love this story saw it was nominated didn't get to vote for it BC just now reading it but hope it gets good votes!
Akane chapter 33 . 3/30/2014
This is amazing on so many levels. I love that although there was drama, none of the characters were acting unreasonably. All in all, really enjoyed it!
erf10722 chapter 33 . 3/27/2014
Why? Why did you have to end it so happily? I mean...I love it, but at the same time, if you ended it clichely and depressingly I would have been like "sucks to suck" but it's so happy that I am literally curled up in a ball with my cat sobbing and looking up destiel on tumblr. All thanks to you:(. Haha! So many firefly references:)
erf10722 chapter 31 . 3/27/2014
Lucifer, you are my best friend. I'm not kidding...I'm sending out the official notice any day now.