Reviews for A Series of Unfortunate Texts
Teo Vaea chapter 33 . 1/31
I know I'm many days late and many dollars short on this, but I just discovered it today and loved it.

So great.
LeeMarieJack chapter 9 . 1/16
The two of them are definitely going to need trust building exercises. I wonder what would happen if Lisa found out.
LeeMarieJack chapter 8 . 1/16
Another step forward. They are both lost and will find themselves in each other.
LeeMarieJack chapter 4 . 1/16
The first building blocks of this relationship are created and neither man can see what he's done or why. Delicately described. Thank you.
LeeMarieJack chapter 2 . 1/16
Nicely written. I am enjoying this version of Castiel.
AddictusLector chapter 33 . 10/21/2015
Ha. Haha. Small world. Loved it.
LeeMarieJack chapter 1 . 10/7/2015
Well that was the "cute meet" to top all cut meets. The first interaction is a blow job. Usually that occurs further on in the story but it such gets this story off with a bang (Hee Hee)
Wolvie26 chapter 33 . 4/5/2015
wow that was a rollercoaster of emotions! great story! you know how to keep people interested!
WinchesterWings3 chapter 33 . 3/28/2015
This story was amazing! Possibly one of the best Destiel fics I've ever read (and that's a lot)!
Karl Boland chapter 33 . 1/28/2015
This story was fucking insane! Well done! :D
FictionCake chapter 15 . 11/16/2014
Hello! First of all, i am loving this story line! Its great. Second, i realise that you wrote this years ago and im sorry but i just have to say, you have a few inconsistencys. For starters, when dean and cas were talking about their family, dean said his mother had died and his dad raised them, but now shes alive. Also gabriel paid for a slow blow, but then cas said he hasnt paid for a while. And sam and Jess' relationship is confusing me, because she was mentioned previously in what seemed a romantic way, but now shes suppose to be a new character. BUT I STILL REALLY LOVE THIS, AND YOU WILL BE GOING INTO MY FAV LIST. so yeah, hope your happy and fair well
sidz2891 chapter 33 . 11/9/2014
A TRULY GREAT STORY AND POSSIBLY ONE OF MY MOST FAV DESTIEL FICS OF ALL TIMES :D
WantonMaid chapter 23 . 8/24/2014
I know it's been three years since you've written this fic, and you're probably not even on here anymore. But you mentioned that Mary had died in one chapter, when in the chapter's before and after that you had her be alive. That's my one critique on your fic. Everything else is beautifully written.
Anaethen chapter 14 . 7/16/2014
Holly sh*t. I don't usually review before I finish the story but THIS. This has to be the worst cliff hanger I've seen. I was perfectly normal, and then suddenly I'm sure my face turned into the most "wtf" expression I can manage in less than a second. Congratulations, you evil writer, I am sooo glad I didn't have to wait for the next chapter!
Llewlyn chapter 33 . 6/26/2014
Wow- just, so gorgeous. I really love your Lucifer, in a watching-from-the-corner-and-hoping-he-doesn't-notice-me kind of way :D Your stories are so powerful- i have actually have breathing problems reading your fic.