Reviews for Making It Work
MidnightAuroraWolf chapter 32 . 1/4/2014
What a spectacular ending! Loved the whole skating rink proposal that was quite romantic. Great story.
MidnightAuroraWolf chapter 31 . 1/3/2014
What a great thanksgiving and max looking like a nerd in high school was amusing. I am glad for the surprise guests especially Maria. Good chapter...
MidnightAuroraWolf chapter 30 . 1/3/2014
I laughed when max stated Liz wouldn't need a bikini and would be naked anyways. That is funny. Glad things are going well. Nice story.
MidnightAuroraWolf chapter 29 . 1/3/2014
What a lovely chapter. Glad things are going smoothly. I like Michael and Maria here.
MidnightAuroraWolf chapter 28 . 1/3/2014
Aww weekend in Paris how cute! Loved the Eiffel tower and what max originally had planned for a romantic weekend. Glad Liz got the apps in and hope she does well on the GRe. Glad max new film is going well, but I feel as they relax we are going to hit some big blows and I am not sure I can handle it. Especially if Max gets involved with his co star or other rumors to start. Great chapter though and glad he is keeping more in touch with Liz.
MidnightAuroraWolf chapter 27 . 1/3/2014
Glad max rushed to Liz and not willing to be dumped on the phone and without a fight. Glad he finally told her he loved her. Glad they got the whole grad school thing and fun max could call in favors. I just hope Marx's outburst at the airport doesn't bite him back and that Liz gets into the grad program and passes the Gre.
Very fun and glad max wasn't willing to let go easily and nose fight for Liz. Great chapter
MidnightAuroraWolf chapter 26 . 1/3/2014
Aww max going to have a romantic weekend with Liz and tell her he loves her. That is so sweet! I hope that happens. Poor Liz being hounded by the press that could be exhausting, but wouldn't Marx's publicist have called someone in London to help with that so not to leave Liz to fend for herself. It could be scary. I was sad that Liz broke up with Max on the phone and hope they can work things out. I hope Liz could get into school in the states. Good emotional chapter..
Now my heart is breaking and hoping things can work out.
MidnightAuroraWolf chapter 25 . 1/3/2014
I guess the paparazzi can be daunting for normal people especially when they camp out your home. I knew someone would get a picture of him coming out her flat. I like how Michael gave Liz an idea of going to school in L.a.. Liz don't break Marx's heart same for you max. I liked the airport good bye and felt bad if you have to work a normal job and yet be bombarded by cameras and questions. Good chapter..
MidnightAuroraWolf chapter 24 . 1/3/2014
Glad Max was able to surprise her. Glad Isabel helped with the dress selection for Liz. Another nice chapter and funny how they seem to have a lot of sex...
MidnightAuroraWolf chapter 23 . 1/3/2014
Awesome. Interesting going to work and being the center of gossip because you dating a celebrity. Love Maria like always and liked the nice article about max and Liz and laughed at the comment that max couldn't keep his eyes or hands off Liz. I got to wonder who the inside source if though. Glad max is doing a new project and loved his little tantrum about being in the film to draw and audience... he will be busy though.
Ooh Liz gets to go to another premiere? Cool..
I wonder what was said in the debate regarding consequences for dating a normal girl. I am hoping for a happy ending.
MidnightAuroraWolf chapter 22 . 1/3/2014
Lovely chapter. Poor Liz people she knew all her life now know about her love life. Funny how max decided to get drunk to get over missing Liz.
MidnightAuroraWolf chapter 21 . 1/3/2014
Lovely chapter. Loved the romantic dinner then empire state building date very nice.
MidnightAuroraWolf chapter 20 . 1/3/2014
Good chapter. Loved Marx's explanation that his nap on the plane wasn't real sleep. I hope max isn't pulling away though. Liked Anna and Liz's conversation and Anna tells Liz she means the world to him and he was looking for property in the UK.
MidnightAuroraWolf chapter 19 . 1/3/2014
Great chapter. Loved Disneyland as always Disneyland is great for anyone. Fun they get to go to New York. That should be interesting.
MidnightAuroraWolf chapter 18 . 1/3/2014
That was fun loved the whole limo red carpet and reporter bits. Now comes the fun Chapter.