Reviews for Hunger
Lobisomem chapter 1 . 1/4/2013
Thanks a lot for the story, it's really lovely! :)))
rocklesson86 chapter 1 . 11/2/2011
Wow, adults getting on.
GracieBlack28 chapter 1 . 10/23/2011
Oh hell. I've never really given Charlie and Sue much consideration (I usually pair her with Billy in my mind) but you really made me believe them. Its nice to read a fic(let) where adults have found love and companionship, and -of course- I enjoyed it more b/c it is Charlie (and Sue). Wonderful job, and such a sweet glimpse into their life together. I'd love to read more.
cityinthestars chapter 1 . 5/23/2011
Awww, I loved it! Thanks for filling in some of Ms. Meyer's gaps so wonderfully. I'm so glad that Charlie is happy and being taken care of. :)
Miss E R chapter 1 . 4/25/2011
This was so cute! I think I even blushed at little at seeing Charlie like that!

E x
Delle Tuh chapter 1 . 2/14/2011
Cute. Lovely. Sexy.

Hard to do with Charlie Swan.

Love it.

-Delta
MasenVixen chapter 1 . 1/13/2011
Super cute! Xoxo
IndianFeather1994 chapter 1 . 1/5/2011
This is really cute. I’m not sure how I feel about ‘Horny Charlie’, but I think it’s nice that someone is writing a story focused on him and Sue.

It felt a little weird because I think of Charlie as a dad, but it’s nice to see someone taking him away from that role a bit.

Good for you, trying something different! I think it’s a good start.

Also, I love Sue. I think you wrote her very well. :) I’m looking forward to seeing where you take this.

Keep it up!

IndianFeather1994
SuzsPetals chapter 1 . 1/5/2011
No idea why or how I inspired this little ficlet but I adore it. Old people need sexin' too, after all;) Really, it's well-written, to the point, and most importantly - dedicated to ME! Thanks, Rach.
MeraNaamJoker chapter 1 . 1/5/2011
Aw, cute! I love a happy Charlie! :-)