Reviews for Goodbyes
brionyjae chapter 3 . 4/20/2011
Ooohhhhhh poor poor Ianto! :P Love it tho, I'm so glad you haven't Gwen bashed! *huggles* :) And even Owen is likeable ;) can't wait for more!
yuki-souma chapter 3 . 4/20/2011
Jack is being such a bad guy?

he really don't loves him!

poor sweet ianto...

Quiet Time chapter 3 . 4/20/2011
Oh yeah, bring on the John. Is it too much to hope he'll put the sparkle back into Ianto, not to mention showing Jack exactly what he's thrown away?
PCJanto chapter 3 . 4/20/2011
This is so sad, i hope Ianto make Jack crawl before he even consider taken him back,excellant chapter
Stormreaver01 chapter 2 . 1/26/2011
Good start to your story! So ... Jack is playing the drama queen again. I hope Ianto doesn't get back with that no-good, selfish, cruel, 'the world revolves around me', Jack Harkness! Hope Ianto gets with bad boy Captain John Hart and heads for the stars with him ... and leaves Jack in a hopeless mess, hahahaha. Anyway, wherever you go with this story, I'll be keeping an eye out.
TWIantoJones chapter 2 . 1/25/2011
Did... did you say JOHN HART? YES!

OOH! Is he going to try to hook up with Ianto or make Ianto jealous...? NO! Don't tell me! Go and write more! Now! Shoo!

Seriously, glad you continued this and hearing that my FAVE con man is going to be in it? YES!
nekokitty55 chapter 2 . 1/25/2011
Loving the story, absolutely fab! Keep the updates coming.
Quiet Time chapter 2 . 1/25/2011
Brilliant story. Stalk in there looking awesome Ianto and make that fool realise what he's lost...Don't forgive him whatever you do! (John Hart plus EyeCandy...hmmm)
workingsomecoffeemagic chapter 2 . 1/25/2011
Ooohh, fantastic! What a great story! I hope Jack is going to see how wrong he was breaking up with his wonderful Welshman! And perhaps get a bit jealous ;) ! Looking forward to more!
PCJanto chapter 2 . 1/25/2011
I love this story,I'm cheering for Ianto,to be strong and survive,can't wait to read more,Great chapters
ZobeWan chapter 1 . 1/24/2011
Absolutly brilliant. Please continue!
brionyjae chapter 1 . 1/10/2011
OH! I love angst, so would love anymore you have to offer Plus, it's just far too mean to leave poor Ianto like that :D Loved your way with words, very vivid descriptions :)
mystery girl x chapter 1 . 1/6/2011
OMG plzz write another chapter this was amazing and plzz get jack and ianto bck together they belong with each other i felt well sad wen jack left him alone in the rain -sniff- x
BrookeSCW chapter 1 . 1/6/2011
Liked it, carry on
TWIantoJones chapter 1 . 1/5/2011
I cried. :( but def continue please! Get jack BACK to Ianto! But a little John Hart hitting on Eye Candy wouldn;t hurt either...