Reviews for Kiss Of Green
Xelante chapter 2 . 10/22/2012
Cajuns and Louisiana for the win, specially Vermillion Parish. Love my gumbo and etouffe xD
Mardi Gras? Best thing ever. Anyways nice so far I just hadto comment since theres another cajun here!
Rose chapter 4 . 8/2/2012
GAH. Perfect story 3 My heart melted. It is a pile of mush on the ground. Amazing.
EvilCannibalPanda chapter 4 . 7/21/2012
Awww so cute! XD
Misgiving Writer chapter 3 . 11/13/2011
Gah! Why do you have to write such amazing chapters? Do you know how much school I would have gotten done if you didn't write this? A lot. Like the entire weeks worth of school - minus Spanish, 'cause Spanish sucks.

I'd like to know the reasoning behind kicking Pickles out of the band though. I mean, and this is just my weird mind at work, why would they do that if Ofdensen asked Pickles to go with Toki? Wouldn't it make more sense to claim that Toki left the band and Pickles is taking a vacation? Or that they were both just taking vacations?

Loved the whole cliff-scene, though. It was just...really cute and fluffy and nice. A little break from the seriousness of the other scenes. And just a nice little shot into the budding relationship between Toki and Pickles.

And that last scene with the bus - how do you ever come up with amazing things like that? I could so picture Pickles chasing after the bus to get to Toki and everyone staring because, really, what sort of a sight is that? And him carrying Tok,i off the bus was also a pure genius-level move.
Misgiving Writer chapter 2 . 11/13/2011
God I love reading these stories. I just do. They're all so awesome to read.

The whole bar scene was great. An Irishman calling Toki queer and hitting on him? Brilliant. Pickles challenging him to a drinking contest? Genius. Pickles winning? Expected. And the fact that Toki didn't let them stay in the bar after that was so very Toki-ish.

But while that was a nice scene and all, I truly just adored the scene with the storm. I loved it. Just absolutely loved it. See, things like that are what really draw me into a story. Where the characters have a fear and a reason for that fear. Where it all really makes sense. I would have loved it if you focused a little bit more on it though - maybe some of Toki mentioning it to Pickles? Or even Pickles asking about it or about Toki's change of heart? But, like I've said before, that's just me and my personal prefrences.
Misgiving Writer chapter 1 . 11/13/2011
Oh Toki...You sad, sad little Norg. *shakes head* I cannot believe that he would send them onto the wrong plane. Well, actually I can. I can totally see that happening and then I can totally see Pickles getting all pissed off over it.

But, as for the true blue review part, I have to let you know that, as always, you've managed to hit everyones personalities right on the head. (is that eve how that saying goes?) I especially loved Murderface in this chapter. How he was egging the fight on and thought that it was just the funniest thing ever - totally in character, right there.

The idea that Nathan and Pickles take turns taking care of Toki was also a neat one. It made sense because, really, neither of them would want to constantly go running off to help Toki with his many, many problems.

Awesome story.
Fanny be tender chapter 4 . 6/2/2011
wow.I LOVED this Story,Its soo wonderful and soo sad and happy,and I think you are a great,wonderful writer,and I want to write like you,and i love Dethklok all the more, write me a my Space,i want to make friends and share stories,ok?
Slegger0404 chapter 4 . 1/12/2011
The woods with the wolves and the tree branch! I was flipping out (and I also have a new found hatred of wolves :/), but seriously WHOA that wolf scene just wow. I saw it playing out perfectly in my mind. You put in so much detail, the size wolves’ teeth, describing how the wolves attacked Toki and Pickles, I mean everything seemed so real. Pickles and Toki were in character the whole time. Toki still wanting to protect the wolves even after they attacked him and Pickles, is so Toki like. I love how Pickles cares so much about Toki I just—oye -_-“. You wrote out that scene just too damn well. Oh and once again, adding the Norwegian in there was good stuff haha xD I could understand a good part of it before looking at the translation so yeah more practice with Norwegian for me xD. Pickles carrying Toki through the snow…fucken win. The conversation between Toki and his mom was great. Man poor Toki never gets a break with his folks , but that moment afterwards with him and Pickles outside was just the most adorable thing ever. And the dialogue in this is genius “You wants to marry me? Sure. Fucks me? Absolutely” xD amazing. The ending cute, freak’n adorable, another fantastic story.

Just noticed how long this review is...eh whatever, there's so many things to say xD
LightAmber chapter 4 . 1/11/2011
This is a Great story n_n i love it 3
LightAmber chapter 4 . 1/11/2011
This is a Great story n_n i love it 3
Slegger0404 chapter 3 . 1/10/2011
That part about them in the bar was freakn awesome. Of course Pickles had to be in a drinking contest, and win (I was rooting him on) xD. I’m really loving the idea of this story. Toki and Pickles kinda going off and doing their own thing in Ireland. I’m loving all of their little moments like when they dove into the water, their arguments, everything basically xD. You do such an amazing job of writing them in character, and you really take the little details of their personalities into account like Pickles' inhaler and Toki’s bear. Pickles running after a bus to get Toki back is just adorable as hell. And thanks for the shout out in chapter two xD Your stories are so awesome, and they involve my favorite characters, so that’s just a bonus. All of your ideas are so original and awesome and just...I can’t think of any more adjectives haha xD but I hope you get what I’m saying. I’m really looking forward to the next chapter of this story and to reading your future work.
sierra t chapter 3 . 1/10/2011
Lol loved this chapter! Can we dress pickles up and make him look sexy? Lol also another thing that you may make u jealous is that I'm also Norwegian. No I'm not lying. First time my dad told me I went around telling my friends I was part viking! Lol :)
Diane chapter 1 . 1/9/2011
i love this story! i really hope you put out a new chapter soon!
sierra t chapter 1 . 1/7/2011
I think I'm going to love this one! Because of all you fanfics I've becoming more and more proud of being irish like pickles and then you make one where they go to ireland! I love you!
Slegger0404 chapter 1 . 1/6/2011
Whoot! Alright an all new Toki/Pickles haha xD Reading your stories has become a habit now, but it's a good one xD. So far so awesome. I can't wait to see where this goes.