Reviews for Domesticated
Gatomongamer chapter 1 . 10/19/2014
I feel so sorry for Yamaha and his character but I like to think that their break up was mutual.
SaiyanPrince541 chapter 1 . 9/27/2014
Yamcha did gain a whole new level of respect for Vegeta when the latter pounced Cell full-force after seeing Trunks die by his hand. I think that was a key point you should've mentioned in the story.

I'm about to begin reading "Rediscovering honour", I expect a lot of greatness from that (though not quite as much as "Homeless Boy" - that just takes the cake for me, I doubt I'll ever read any piece as great as that was).
Hussain chapter 1 . 9/27/2014
Post-Cell, after seeing Vegeta pounce at Cell full-force, Yamcha did gain a deep level of respect for him. I think you should've mentioned that, it was a point of vital importance.

I'm going to be reading "Rediscovering honour" now, I'm expecting a lot of greatness from that (though not as much as "Homeless Boy", that piece just took the cake for me, best piece I ever read, I doubt anything will come close to that).
serenityselena chapter 1 . 7/12/2014
it was interesting seeing things from Yamcha's POV :)
Lans13 chapter 1 . 3/15/2014
I think it was original, to wrote the story from Yamcha's POV and I think you did a great job!
T. Alana M chapter 1 . 6/16/2013
*snickers* He really is boring. :-P
Maggiechan3 chapter 1 . 2/9/2013
I absolutely love this one-shot. There are very few stories that make justice to Yamchas role in the B/V get together.

Every single paragraph sounds like something Yamcha couldve written or thought (except for the "exotically good looks" phrase to describe Vegeta, it doesnt sound like something a guy would think). The train of thought described here pretty much explains why he stayed by Bulmas side during the Buu Saga when Vegeta turned evil again.

I am still a Vegeta girl though, for the same reason Bulma fell for him XD.

Thank you for writing.
Sophie chapter 1 . 9/18/2012
Wow, never thought that I could feel bad for Yamcha.
I liked really liked it seeing the whole vegeta-bulma-thingy through his eyes. It would be greate, if you wrote such a ff. Hope you'll do it :)
Majestic-Space-Duck chapter 1 . 8/13/2012
Powerful. And perfect. I remember when Gohan asked Yamcha if Trunks was his son he replied with "He's not my kid" with such resentment that I wondered about the story behind it all. A very interesting and fresh read. Thanks.
RakshaDaemon chapter 1 . 3/11/2012
I'd definitely read a story form Yamcha's POV. It would be refreshing actually. I loved this one and i'm sure that if you decide to write more stories on his view of those two, they would be just as touching, seeing as Bulma is somewhat of a sore spot for poor forgotten Yamcha, his POV on things would be enlightening.
Ragnhild chapter 1 . 1/31/2012
I would very much like to see more one-shots with Yamcha's POV. You rock!
jessi chapter 1 . 1/12/2012
Excellent story, I really liked it!
alixia chapter 1 . 12/20/2011
Can you please PLEASE make this story a sequel?

I love love LOVE it!

Keep writing!

xoxo

alixia
Lady Liesel chapter 1 . 12/16/2011
It's great to see a story focused on Yamcha. He's completely neglected compared to other characters. It was refreshing to see something that makes Yamcha appear sympathetic, while still acknowledging his faults.

I liked your take on the relationships Bulma had with Yamcha, and then Vegeta. I’d never given it much thought till now but I can see why Bulma may have been attracted to both of them.
FoxyMonday chapter 1 . 12/14/2011
That was well written and heartbreaking. Good work!