Reviews for Domesticated
good job!
Shinji3334 chapter 1 . 8/15
Well written.
James chapter 1 . 2/23
Oh and I think yes. Show Bulma and Vegeta relationship, through Yamcha's eyes. I would love read it.
James chapter 1 . 2/23
This was very good story
Tearhart chapter 1 . 2/8/2016
I just love Yamcha, tragedy stories, and hurt comfort stories.

I'm also a sucker for decent or great writing.

10/10
GranHana chapter 1 . 1/31/2016
Daamn, awesome oneshot. I wish you should write something more, following the Buu Saga -We all know that Vegeta's nature changes a little after he screwed up in the tournament-
Sometimes I feel sorry for Yamcha. Please continue with the idea!
Gatomongamer chapter 1 . 10/19/2014
I feel so sorry for Yamaha and his character but I like to think that their break up was mutual.
SaiyanPrince541 chapter 1 . 9/27/2014
Yamcha did gain a whole new level of respect for Vegeta when the latter pounced Cell full-force after seeing Trunks die by his hand. I think that was a key point you should've mentioned in the story.

I'm about to begin reading "Rediscovering honour", I expect a lot of greatness from that (though not quite as much as "Homeless Boy" - that just takes the cake for me, I doubt I'll ever read any piece as great as that was).
Hussain chapter 1 . 9/27/2014
Post-Cell, after seeing Vegeta pounce at Cell full-force, Yamcha did gain a deep level of respect for him. I think you should've mentioned that, it was a point of vital importance.

I'm going to be reading "Rediscovering honour" now, I'm expecting a lot of greatness from that (though not as much as "Homeless Boy", that piece just took the cake for me, best piece I ever read, I doubt anything will come close to that).
serenityselena chapter 1 . 7/12/2014
it was interesting seeing things from Yamcha's POV :)
Lans13 chapter 1 . 3/15/2014
I think it was original, to wrote the story from Yamcha's POV and I think you did a great job!
T. Alana M chapter 1 . 6/16/2013
*snickers* He really is boring. :-P
Maggiechan3 chapter 1 . 2/9/2013
I absolutely love this one-shot. There are very few stories that make justice to Yamchas role in the B/V get together.

Every single paragraph sounds like something Yamcha couldve written or thought (except for the "exotically good looks" phrase to describe Vegeta, it doesnt sound like something a guy would think). The train of thought described here pretty much explains why he stayed by Bulmas side during the Buu Saga when Vegeta turned evil again.

I am still a Vegeta girl though, for the same reason Bulma fell for him XD.

Thank you for writing.
Sophie chapter 1 . 9/18/2012
Wow, never thought that I could feel bad for Yamcha.
I liked really liked it seeing the whole vegeta-bulma-thingy through his eyes. It would be greate, if you wrote such a ff. Hope you'll do it :)
Majestic-Space-Duck chapter 1 . 8/13/2012
Powerful. And perfect. I remember when Gohan asked Yamcha if Trunks was his son he replied with "He's not my kid" with such resentment that I wondered about the story behind it all. A very interesting and fresh read. Thanks.