Reviews for The Power of Time
DinoGuy2000 chapter 5 . 3/7/2013
Wow. That was awesome. Excellent work.
Gururu chapter 5 . 3/2/2013
I habe tears in my eyes! It was so amazing! Write a sequel or something! Please!
domdom chapter 1 . 6/4/2012
lame this is so lame
RedSocMonkey chapter 5 . 2/24/2012
Wow, this was a great story! You sir are earned yourself a Fav and a Sub! Also, the Song Fic was a great addition to this story. Hope to see more of your work! Once again, best Adv Time story I've read! - RedSocMonkey
milly chapter 1 . 12/16/2011
dude, that was pure awesomeness. you rock!

please continue the story some more. i'm totally loving this :D
kayla1798 chapter 1 . 10/2/2011
Mijumaruwott chapter 5 . 9/9/2011
wat. Only 9 reviews?

Whatever. Anyways, you did a REALLY great job. I was disappointed on the lack of participation concerning Jake, since they're inseparable, but otherwise, it had a good motif and solid writing behind it to make up for any shortcomings it might of had.
Vector117 chapter 5 . 8/20/2011

The story as a whole was highly descriptive well thought out, and even had a theme! (Me gusta.)

This has to be one of the best fanfics I have read so far.

You've certainly got the skill; have you considered writin a full-length story? Because I know you are definitely capable of it.
Vector117 chapter 4 . 8/20/2011
Yo bro, this story is so well-written and everything! If there was a rating system here, I'd rate you at the highest possible tIer!

However, my only problem with it is: the lack of the aubmession of the fifth part! C'MON MAN! Let's top this story off with a red and TIED bowtie!
SpideyFox chapter 4 . 6/3/2011
i love this story! please finish it soon!
Katie chapter 3 . 3/15/2011
please hurry and make the next one i can't wait! }
shockcake chapter 3 . 2/20/2011
Ha, that's me again :P

Ah... really. This is beautifully written and I truly love the story. It's somewhat dark and really sad, but I think it's really captivating and has lots of charm. Keep writing! Can't wait for the next chap!
The Generic of Standardness chapter 3 . 2/2/2011
Yep, it was a pretty good chapter. You should make another one. Also, who ever uses 10k charactars in a review? idk. Great story though. can't wait for chapter 4!
Ms.FancyPants chapter 1 . 1/12/2011
You already now how much I love this story. X3 Thankyou for using all my favorite songs.

It's an amazingly well written fic.
Lacheetara chapter 2 . 1/10/2011