Reviews for In the Shadow of Your Heart
Did Edward just tell the girl that literally shit herself, cried, puked, passed out, cried some more, had a panic attack, then cried again...that she was ….brave and charming?

? Does that make sense to ANYONE?

Good job, you have created a Bella that maybe what...2% of the female population can relate too? I cant imagine anyone this unreasonable in a bad situation. Don't get it twisted, I do realize that some girls freak the fuck out and are worthless in chaos but...not most.
Bella must have an ego the size of Texas. She literally shit herself and she thinks someone would still want to rape her? HAHAHAHA dude, NO ONE would want to do that bella, you nasty.
OMG she didn't pee herself! She actually SHIT her pants? I don't understand. Ive been scared but never enough ….geez that's nasty.
she peed herself? seriously? wtf?
Hello where is the rest of the story? It’s been at least five years since the last update. I’ve been waiting for you to update the story since I last got this notification, I occasionally come back just to see if you either gotten rid of the story or decided to continue. Please continue.
Essas autoras são uma cadelas! Cinco anos sem atualização fala sé de respeito com o leitor.
cutie123r chapter 4 . 2/19
Very spooky
cutie123r chapter 2 . 2/19
Dirty/messy/dusty Cullen’s - interesting
cutie123r chapter 1 . 2/19
Yikes, pretty gruesome!
Peppei chapter 21 . 5/8/2017
Wow these vampires are so psycho. Poor Bella. I loved reading this AU! Hope to read the rest !
jk chapter 11 . 3/31/2017
in chapter 11 what Edwards really saying is that he has fucked his SISTER for days at a time...

this is so fucking weird...and Edwards nasty
jk chapter 4 . 3/31/2017
ohh ewwwwwwwww he fucks rose? well, no thanks!
Guest chapter 3 . 3/31/2017
why does she keep saying "don't rape me"? No one wants to rape a girl that shit her pants! LOL I'm just saying!

why is bella acting fucking crazy? its weird...and with Edward saying shes brave? its so fucking out of place...honestly id just scrap the first 3 chapters and do them over...their pretty fucking bad.
jk chapter 2 . 3/31/2017
I thought she peed herself...she SHIT her pants? seriously? poop? and then she threw up on herself? why? why didn't she bend alittle and puke on the ground/? is she retarded?
jk chapter 1 . 3/31/2017
what kind of bullets were these? that ripped mikes hand right off? and when did she grab his hand? she let go of his hand then "inched away from the shooter" dropped to the ground and covered her head...then all of a sudden shes holding mikes hand? hmmmm not very clear huh?
and bella soiled herself? LOL gross
1,912 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »