Reviews for In the Shadow of Your Heart
Rinoa17FFVIII chapter 19 . 6/16
For The love of God can you please Update i’ve been waiting since 2013.
Tan chapter 10 . 6/9
This is so fucked up. How is Bella even more fucked up than Edward!? She made him kill an innocent woman!
Tan chapter 3 . 6/2
Your writing is great, however, it's been 3 chapters of Bella screaming and crying with no plot.
Guest chapter 21 . 12/18/2018
Bella makes esme look fucking sane! Shes looney toons, and not in a good way.
Guest chapter 15 . 12/18/2018
This would be SO MUCH BETTER if Bella didn't act fucking crazy and if she stopped soiling herself like a small pathetic child.
Guest chapter 10 . 12/18/2018
She pukes on herself, shits on herself, pees on herself, and now shes bleeding on herself.

Whats the deal with that?

This story is dumb as fuck. And the way youve written the characters is fucking weird.
Guest chapter 5 . 12/18/2018
Now shes peeing herself. OMG. Shes so fucking gross.
Guest chapter 4 . 12/18/2018
Edward fucks Rosalie? WOW, how nasty!
Guest chapter 3 . 12/18/2018
In chapter 3 Edward tells bella that she is "so brave". Where? How? She say someone killed and puked and pooped herself. Does that sound brave to you? Now shes whining and crying like a hysterical nut job, chanting "im so sorry daddy". Then at the end there she said that she was "done playing dead". Which makes no fucking sense. The point here is that THIS girl? Is no where even near brave.

And what kind of weirdo shits their pants? I hate people that don't react well in chaos, they're useless.
Guest chapter 2 . 12/18/2018
Bella really thought someone would still want to rape her while she was covered in vomit and poop? LOL, I was so embarrassed that she even brought that shit up! All I could think was that NO ONE would do that!

Good thing Edward is a vampire...so he will never forget how he met his mate, covered in puke and feces. What a magical moment.
Guest chapter 2 . 12/18/2018
HAHAH LMFAO

Shes all "please...please don't rape me", like Edward was thinking about sex while she literally had SHIT in her pants! Bella sure thinks an awful lot of herself. LOL
adores.dylan chapter 11 . 10/31/2018
Well, will you look at that, he’s already sounding like a modern young man (that there is what we call, “earning your red wings”, son). How fitting that I stumbled across this at the stroke of midnight on Halloween 2018, I thought it was more fluff and I honestly NEVER saw it coming. I’m sure I would have had nightmares only I couldn’t put the book down and then the next thing I know, it’s time to wake my son up for school. hmph. Awesome story telling skills!
Guest chapter 3 . 8/29/2018
Did Edward just tell the girl that literally shit herself, cried, puked, passed out, cried some more, had a panic attack, then cried again...that she was ….brave and charming?

? Does that make sense to ANYONE?

Good job, you have created a Bella that maybe what...2% of the female population can relate too? I cant imagine anyone this unreasonable in a bad situation. Don't get it twisted, I do realize that some girls freak the fuck out and are worthless in chaos but...not most.
Guest chapter 2 . 8/29/2018
Bella must have an ego the size of Texas. She literally shit herself and she thinks someone would still want to rape her? HAHAHAHA dude, NO ONE would want to do that bella, you nasty.
Guest chapter 2 . 8/29/2018
OMG she didn't pee herself! She actually SHIT her pants? I don't understand. Ive been scared but never enough ….geez that's nasty.
1,924 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »