Reviews for In the Shadow of Your Heart
Hello where is the rest of the story? It’s been at least five years since the last update. I’ve been waiting for you to update the story since I last got this notification, I occasionally come back just to see if you either gotten rid of the story or decided to continue. Please continue.
Essas autoras são uma cadelas! Cinco anos sem atualização fala sé de respeito com o leitor.
cutie123r chapter 4 . 2/19
Very spooky
cutie123r chapter 2 . 2/19
Dirty/messy/dusty Cullen’s - interesting
cutie123r chapter 1 . 2/19
Yikes, pretty gruesome!
Peppei chapter 21 . 5/8/2017
Wow these vampires are so psycho. Poor Bella. I loved reading this AU! Hope to read the rest !
jk chapter 11 . 3/31/2017
in chapter 11 what Edwards really saying is that he has fucked his SISTER for days at a time...

this is so fucking weird...and Edwards nasty
jk chapter 4 . 3/31/2017
ohh ewwwwwwwww he fucks rose? well, no thanks!
Guest chapter 3 . 3/31/2017
why does she keep saying "don't rape me"? No one wants to rape a girl that shit her pants! LOL I'm just saying!

why is bella acting fucking crazy? its weird...and with Edward saying shes brave? its so fucking out of place...honestly id just scrap the first 3 chapters and do them over...their pretty fucking bad.
jk chapter 2 . 3/31/2017
I thought she peed herself...she SHIT her pants? seriously? poop? and then she threw up on herself? why? why didn't she bend alittle and puke on the ground/? is she retarded?
jk chapter 1 . 3/31/2017
what kind of bullets were these? that ripped mikes hand right off? and when did she grab his hand? she let go of his hand then "inched away from the shooter" dropped to the ground and covered her head...then all of a sudden shes holding mikes hand? hmmmm not very clear huh?
and bella soiled herself? LOL gross
wonderfullybedazzled chapter 21 . 7/27/2016
OMG FANTASTIC fic. Been three years so I guess no update. I can let my imagination run wild. Poor Bella. I am guessing Carlisle didn't like living dead Edward. Poor Charlie.
So what was Edward’s reaction?
wonderfullybedazzled chapter 2 . 7/27/2016
OMG, this is unique! Saw this in javamama's fave fics.
MissYesPleaseSir chapter 21 . 7/20/2016
This is the most original, dark, twistedly delicious fic I've read in a LONG time. It's just...CREEPTASTIC. I have seen lots of Esmes, but *none* like yours; similarly, your Edward is wholly your own creation, and I LOVE watching him try to figure Bella out. (It's almost like he has autism, with the half-charming/half-infuriating degree to which he interprets everything literally...know what I mean?) I know it's been forever and a day since you've posted on this, but for the love of all that's Edward, PLEASE find it in yourself to post the epilogue. You are one of the few authors who has me genuinely on the edge of my seat because there's no telling where your amazingly creative and limits-free brain will go from here...and I'm dying to find out! Thank you for this story!
jk chapter 11 . 11/19/2015
not circumsized? LOL GROSS
and what hes really saying bella is that he has gone days and days...with his sister!sooooooooooooo nasty

how can bella even be entertaining the idea? gross
1,908 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »