Reviews for In the Shadow of Your Heart
readluv chapter 21 . 8/5
This story had me HOOKED! I couldn’t put it down! Please please post the epi, I am dying to see how it ends!
Katcamp chapter 10 . 7/8
I want so bad to be grossed out but at the same time I cant stop laughing!
MsLiss chapter 8 . 5/15
I’m finding thus very confusing
MsLiss chapter 7 . 5/15
Why are they so weird and odd?
Esme is clearly insane
Rinoa17FFVIII chapter 19 . 6/16/2019
For The love of God can you please Update i’ve been waiting since 2013.
Tan chapter 10 . 6/9/2019
This is so fucked up. How is Bella even more fucked up than Edward!? She made him kill an innocent woman!
Tan chapter 3 . 6/2/2019
Your writing is great, however, it's been 3 chapters of Bella screaming and crying with no plot.
Guest chapter 21 . 12/18/2018
Bella makes esme look fucking sane! Shes looney toons, and not in a good way.
Guest chapter 15 . 12/18/2018
This would be SO MUCH BETTER if Bella didn't act fucking crazy and if she stopped soiling herself like a small pathetic child.
Guest chapter 10 . 12/18/2018
She pukes on herself, shits on herself, pees on herself, and now shes bleeding on herself.

Whats the deal with that?

This story is dumb as fuck. And the way youve written the characters is fucking weird.
Guest chapter 5 . 12/18/2018
Now shes peeing herself. OMG. Shes so fucking gross.
Guest chapter 4 . 12/18/2018
Edward fucks Rosalie? WOW, how nasty!
Guest chapter 3 . 12/18/2018
In chapter 3 Edward tells bella that she is "so brave". Where? How? She say someone killed and puked and pooped herself. Does that sound brave to you? Now shes whining and crying like a hysterical nut job, chanting "im so sorry daddy". Then at the end there she said that she was "done playing dead". Which makes no fucking sense. The point here is that THIS girl? Is no where even near brave.

And what kind of weirdo shits their pants? I hate people that don't react well in chaos, they're useless.
Guest chapter 2 . 12/18/2018
Bella really thought someone would still want to rape her while she was covered in vomit and poop? LOL, I was so embarrassed that she even brought that shit up! All I could think was that NO ONE would do that!

Good thing Edward is a vampire...so he will never forget how he met his mate, covered in puke and feces. What a magical moment.
1,929 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »