Reviews for In the Shadow of Your Heart
StopTheMadness chapter 21 . 10/22
Amazing. So fucked up. So fucking crazy but I loved it. You are an artist.
StopTheMadness chapter 20 . 10/22
So messed up.
StopTheMadness chapter 18 . 10/22
That’s so fucked up. I love it.
StopTheMadness chapter 12 . 10/21
Another amazing chapter. I still have no idea how things are going to go
StopTheMadness chapter 11 . 10/21
Well that escalated quickly.
StopTheMadness chapter 10 . 10/21
Ewww. So gross. But totally on brand for this fic. Loving it!
StopTheMadness chapter 9 . 10/21
Ooooh. Another great chapter!
StopTheMadness chapter 7 . 10/21
Awww. At least he tried! Seriously dude this fic is so amazing. Are all vampires like this or are the cullens just fucking nuts?
StopTheMadness chapter 6 . 10/21
Amazing chapter! Totally captivated. And then I fucking lost it at the authors note.
StopTheMadness chapter 4 . 10/21
Holy. Fucking. Shit. How can you make all this so fucking terrifying? I am shaking. Omfg. Seriously. That last bit with the eye at the door. Fuuuuuck
StopTheMadness chapter 3 . 10/21
So obviously I have read this before. Since I found it on my favourites list. But for the life of me I can’t fucking remember it at all and it’s SO FUCKING GOOD. Perch rather than sit? All their strange totally inhuman behaviour. My god it’s so fucking perfect and I am totally in love. This fic is seriously so good. I am in total love and I can’t wait to see where it goes! Thank you for creating this!
Avrilsum41 chapter 21 . 6/6
Aww I miss this story, I hope you‘ll post the epilogue one day :D
Magda95 chapter 21 . 4/8
what an abolutely addicting mixture of romance and horror. your vampires are utterly terrifying ... i love darker depictions like that ... which is balanced by an adorable edward with sometimes almost childlike qualities ... hes a good person and a true monster all in one. and although this story is clearly missing its epilogue, the ending you gave us is great in its ambiguity ... is this hea? a tragedy? or is it just in her head?

i really enjoyed reading this. thank you for sharing!
CAMJ1993 chapter 21 . 2/13
It’s not finished! So good!
readluv chapter 21 . 8/5/2020
This story had me HOOKED! I couldn’t put it down! Please please post the epi, I am dying to see how it ends!
1,943 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »