Reviews for A Bon Chat, Bon Rat
ifithasapulse chapter 1 . 7/7/2013
Amazing. I really enjoyed this.
ChikaMegumi chapter 1 . 3/18/2013
Phenomenal characterization, I'm so impressed, thanks for writing. Absolutely love this little gem that you've created here, everything is so in character and purrfect! Haha
Guest chapter 1 . 7/3/2012
It's been over a year since I took a look at your Catwoman stories, but this one threw me right back into your version of their world. Excellent writing, characters spot on and lots of laughs.
Extant chapter 1 . 1/24/2011
Fun! _ Hope the next chapter will come soon.
Eternal Density chapter 1 . 1/20/2011
Very intelligent and enjoyable writing!
A stray chapter 1 . 1/17/2011
I've enjoyed this! Thank you for a sweet Bruce/Selina story.
jaguar chapter 1 . 1/13/2011
Thank you very much for all of these stories.
Phoenix Flight chapter 1 . 1/10/2011
Lovely!
rangermaid chapter 1 . 1/6/2011
Awww, short, sweet and to the point. Loved it. Would I be correct in saying that Joker will be up to something in an upcoming story soon? That'd be pretty sweet...

The ending really cracked me up. Please continue as quickly as possible and know that i wait with baited breath.
Lone Wolf8 chapter 1 . 1/6/2011
I think this is one of your best in quite awhile, Chris!

It takes some real thought and skill to tell a full, satisfying story in a few pages; you pulled it off nicely here, leaving me wanting more but satisfied with what I received. Bravo!
Jake chapter 1 . 1/6/2011
It was a pleasure seeing more Bruce and Selina this time around. I liked Electron 29 but I missed them. They function here as an amazing team. The setting in Paris made me think of The Da Vinci Code. I know you have mentioned Dan Brown and I am sure you realize how Langdon and Sophie work as a set to become one protagonist reflecting the theme of the novel. Here we have another male/female pair working with perfect synchronicity. I wonder if it is intentional and if that is why you chose to set this episode in Paris?
ussentinel chapter 1 . 1/5/2011
Ah, and this was the best read I ever had! Happy New Year! And I love a treat like this on a Wednesday (read: new comic book day)! This was like a great buffet; something for everyone and some nice appearances by Blake, Dick and Babs. The writing was so beyond top notch and marvelous characterizations. I really love seeing everyone in their elements. (Has it been 64 stories already?) Thank you!