Reviews for Final Fantasy VII: The Alter Project
Danijel earthdr chapter 18 . 6/1
I have read this story 10 times abd I still wait for an update so come on everyone are expecting you to finish this story.
Guest chapter 18 . 4/3/2015
Finish plis
danijelearthdr chapter 18 . 8/2/2014
Please continue the story I want zack,cloud and the others defeat sepherot
JaybirdnCrew chapter 18 . 4/2/2013
Awesome story! Any thoughts in picking it up again? O.o
Vheeri The Succubus chapter 1 . 5/17/2012
"The ex-SOLDIER noticed this and as he looked behind him, he heard a rifle going off..." And then what? I know Zack survuved but.. then? I think that would have been a good detail to add in along with the rest of their trip to Midgar. The Turks were already looking for them so I don't doubt even after Shinra failed, they would have been able to notice them in the huge expanse of land from the cliff to the city. Or at least alerted of all the dead bodies of the army laying everywhere.
SoulNinjas chapter 18 . 1/29/2012
awesome hope you update soon!

~Angel
Chibi Shiro Kitsune chapter 18 . 10/30/2011
aww i love the story so far, i read almost all the what if zack survive stories and your is in the catagory of my favorites. I like that you also put that thing about the AVANLANGE cause not many people kno about the game before the crisis when they make these types of storiesso it just make this story better, thank you for writing this i also look forword to more and see how this ends. :D
TodayParade chapter 18 . 8/3/2011
I sat down and read every chapter so far and they where all great! I can'twait for the next chapter and i'm really looking forward to when Zack meets Yuffie again! Keep up the good work you are awsome!
RedLeatherDarkGrey chapter 18 . 7/25/2011
I like your style.
Riku Uzumaki chapter 18 . 7/24/2011
So that's how he survived...
Irish-Brigid chapter 18 . 7/23/2011
Aww. You're welcome. _ A few little goofs here and there, but the chapter holds up pretty well.

One of the goofs is Tifa saying it had been five years. She didn't know Cloud was in Nibelheim, after all, so as far as she knows, it'd been seven years since they met.

Another is earlier and is more of a typo: "Tifa had a feeling she meant him somewhere before."

Well, certainly looking forward to more, particularly answers to what happened during the highway chase.
Riku Uzumaki chapter 17 . 6/24/2011
Okaaay... now how did he survive?
Irish-Brigid chapter 17 . 6/24/2011
You're welcome. _

This is an interesting chapter. I think you combined the various versions of events rather well. Looking forward to seeing how Zack came out alive! And how everyone reacts to his story.
Riku Uzumaki chapter 16 . 6/11/2011
Yes, I would also like to know how Zack 'died' but is still somehow alive.
Irish-Brigid chapter 16 . 6/11/2011
SOLDIERs get mako and Jenova cells, but most people don't know about the Jenova cell part. (Apparently, Kunsel did know, but I'm guessing it wasn't common knowledge. Kunsel's just kinda spooky that way.)

Nice work trying to fit all three versions of events together. The problem is mostly with Last Order, since the scripting for that was done outside of Square Enix and isn't officially part of the canon. It is similar to how events go in Before Crisis, though, so it can be used as a reference. Sorta. The thing is that Before Crisis and (by extension) Last Order are from the Turks' point of view. Crisis Core is from Zack's point of view and the original FFVII flashback is from Cloud's. Cloud was telling his story five years after the fact, and with some serious memory glitches to boot. Zack's view in Crisis Core was real time, but he was also suffering from blood lose and seemed to be struggling just to remain conscious. He might not have realized that he hit one of the mako pods before ending up on the stairs. And he certainly couldn't be expected to hear everything Cloud and Sephiroth said. The Turks were fully conscious, which you'd think would give them an advantage, but they were also further away and probably couldn't see exactly what happened to Sephiroth after Cloud threw him. Their own biases wouldn't let them believe that Sephiroth could be killed so easily, so they assumed he jumped.

Phew! Hope that made sense! I enjoyed reading this flashback chapter. You did a good job blending the original dialog together with these slightly changed events.
60 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »