Reviews for Final Fantasy VII: The Alter Project
Guest chapter 18 . 9/28/2016
I really like this.
Danijel earthdr chapter 18 . 6/1/2016
I have read this story 10 times abd I still wait for an update so come on everyone are expecting you to finish this story.
Guest chapter 18 . 4/3/2015
Finish plis
danijelearthdr chapter 18 . 8/2/2014
Please continue the story I want zack,cloud and the others defeat sepherot
JaybirdnCrew chapter 18 . 4/2/2013
Awesome story! Any thoughts in picking it up again? O.o
Vheeri The Succubus chapter 1 . 5/17/2012
"The ex-SOLDIER noticed this and as he looked behind him, he heard a rifle going off..." And then what? I know Zack survuved but.. then? I think that would have been a good detail to add in along with the rest of their trip to Midgar. The Turks were already looking for them so I don't doubt even after Shinra failed, they would have been able to notice them in the huge expanse of land from the cliff to the city. Or at least alerted of all the dead bodies of the army laying everywhere.
SoulNinjas chapter 18 . 1/29/2012
awesome hope you update soon!

~Angel
Chibi Shiro Kitsune chapter 18 . 10/30/2011
aww i love the story so far, i read almost all the what if zack survive stories and your is in the catagory of my favorites. I like that you also put that thing about the AVANLANGE cause not many people kno about the game before the crisis when they make these types of storiesso it just make this story better, thank you for writing this i also look forword to more and see how this ends. :D
TodayParade chapter 18 . 8/3/2011
I sat down and read every chapter so far and they where all great! I can'twait for the next chapter and i'm really looking forward to when Zack meets Yuffie again! Keep up the good work you are awsome!
RedLeatherDarkGrey chapter 18 . 7/25/2011
I like your style.
Riku Uzumaki chapter 18 . 7/24/2011
So that's how he survived...
Irish-Brigid chapter 18 . 7/23/2011
Aww. You're welcome. _ A few little goofs here and there, but the chapter holds up pretty well.

One of the goofs is Tifa saying it had been five years. She didn't know Cloud was in Nibelheim, after all, so as far as she knows, it'd been seven years since they met.

Another is earlier and is more of a typo: "Tifa had a feeling she meant him somewhere before."

Well, certainly looking forward to more, particularly answers to what happened during the highway chase.
Riku Uzumaki chapter 17 . 6/24/2011
Okaaay... now how did he survive?
Irish-Brigid chapter 17 . 6/24/2011
You're welcome. _

This is an interesting chapter. I think you combined the various versions of events rather well. Looking forward to seeing how Zack came out alive! And how everyone reacts to his story.
Riku Uzumaki chapter 16 . 6/11/2011
Yes, I would also like to know how Zack 'died' but is still somehow alive.