Reviews for Lonely hearts still beat the same
Sassgina Mills chapter 1 . 2/19/2011
the chapter was beautifully written. I even had a tiny bit of teary eyes at the end I have to admit. would have been a great one shot but multiple chapters are good too, heh
Leona chapter 5 . 2/13/2011
I love it! What a great Addek story!
justawritier chapter 5 . 1/23/2011
Hun I loved this so much :)

The text was so funny lol! Such a sweet ending 3
Addie's Practice chapter 5 . 1/23/2011
This story was amazing! The end was perfect.. Please write more addek stories :)
Mariella Montgomery chapter 5 . 1/23/2011
Hey,

GREAT last chapter!

It was so good that Addie is finally happy.

Sorry to say this, but I really don't feel sorry for Meredith ... I can't stand her ... she was terrible to think so things about Addie ... so I really don't feel sorry ...

I love that Addie and Derek stayed in L.A. ... I think they would fit there perfectly. Also I love that they get remarried on the beach ... I would love to see this on the show, but sadly I think that we won't see this.

Amelia taking care of a child ... that would be so funny ... :D

I love that they have a child ...

Really a GREAT last chapter!

Thank you for this amazing story, it was so much fun to read it.

Love Mariella
AmyHale chapter 5 . 1/23/2011
Ohh, how sweet! It was full of fluffy Addek, I couldn't ask for more! Thank you for this chapter (actually, this story and all your others), it was wonderfully written and the perfect end (sniff) to the fic. Ethan *_* I'm so happy they got to be together and start a family!

I like a lot Meredith's thoughts, it was an intense part and it was nice to know how she felt. I like Meredith, you know that, and I feel sorry for her. But Addek is Addek, end of. I hope to read soon the story you told me about... I, on the other hand, promise to updated quickly! Kisses
Addeklover chapter 5 . 1/22/2011
In this chapter there is a lot of surprises. I like it.

I'm glad that they have a son.

Please, write more Addek stories.
aiketi chapter 5 . 1/22/2011
awww... its the best birthday gift ever :D

im sad that this is the end but im also happy that addek is finally happy and in love again...

keep writing more addek fics :D
justawritier chapter 4 . 1/18/2011
awww I loved this so much hun 3 so sweet :)
AmyHale chapter 4 . 1/18/2011
OMG! Seriously, you let us no way to guess what was happening! I mean, Derek was a complete infuriating ass, no one whould have thought he'd propose! It was so so cute though :) Thank you for this, hun, it really was intense and so much more than good. Trust me! Meredith... well, poor girl, I actually feel sorry for her, if she decides to kill one of them I can't blame her at all. But it's Addison and Derek and it's meant to be. Oh, and why did Derek say those things when he saw her? I think it was because he was scared of what he was feeling, but tell me if it's something else. Can't wait for the next chapter! (sadly the last one :( )
KWFANROX chapter 4 . 1/18/2011
wow i didn't see that coming!i love it, finally derek stopped being a jerk, ADEK IS LOVE amzing, amazing. but i really want to know about meredith, i hope she saw them!
alterus chapter 4 . 1/18/2011
I love it!:)
Addeklover chapter 4 . 1/17/2011
I'm glad that they are together again.

I hope they are going to stay in LA.

update soon, please.
aiketi chapter 4 . 1/17/2011
weeeeeee! love it love it!

the question is, are they going to stay in seattle or la?

has meredith seen the whole addek interaction, the kissing and proposal? and if so, what is her reaction? wanna know! hahahah

*evil grin*
Mariella Montgomery chapter 4 . 1/17/2011
Hey,

I just started to read your story and read it in a row ... here's my review, hope you'll like it...

*Chapter 1 *

Really good written, it was so sad, but really beautiful. Addek is love, I love them together ... it was really cute that they both looked at the wedding picture, I could imagine both of them so well. Addison sneeking out was so Addison-like ... really good.

*Chapter 2*

I felt with Addie, it was so sad what happened to her patient. I could so imagine her getting drunken and then calling Derek. The talk was really great, I especially loved the end :D ... she loves him and he loves her ... my heart melt and I have tears in my eyes.

*Chapter 3*

Sam's reaction was so great, he's really good friend for Addie. I'm glad she packed her things and left for Seattle. I really hope things will work out between Derek and Addison. I'm really glad you already updated the next chapter ;)

*Chapter 4*

Seriously ... the best chapter!

I was so mad at Derek in the beginning and I only thought "Derek's such a jerk!" ... it was really frustrating and I was so sad that he seemed to let Addie go even if he loved her and than he did this beautiful speech and I forgave him immidately and thouht "Oh my gosh, he's soooooo sweet! :D"

... and he asked her to marry him again and she said yes, that was soooooo great!

Can't wait fotr the wedding a really great story!

Do you think you could goon writing the show, because I think I would enjoy it a lot more if Addie and Derek would be back together ;)

Can't wait for the next chapter.

Please update soon.