Reviews for we build then we break and build up again
IsabellaKatherine chapter 1 . 7/16/2013
Wow this one was really intense, your description of the accident was really well done, not over the top horror but vivid enough that you felt for all of the characters in that moment.

Dealing with everything afterwards was amazingly done as well, Sam going through that was horrible but you kept her true to character which I really liked.

And of course my little shipper heart loved the resolution between S/J at the end :-D
bec chapter 1 . 1/11/2013
Great story
Alyaa chapter 1 . 11/4/2012
I don't know where the idea came from but it is so well handled. You've stayed true to the spirit of the show and characters with skill. Their reactions are so right, facing such a twist. I like the way things happened after the accident, smoothly and at the right time. It makes the story very realistic.

I simply loved it.
Thank you for sharing stories such like this!
gater62 chapter 1 . 9/3/2012
Loved the scene between Sam and Teal'c. It brought tears to my eyes.
Chopin Gal chapter 1 . 5/10/2011
This is writing at its best. I've always admired your succinct style. You get inside each character's head totally. The nuance, the dialogue. This story, especially, captures each facet of Jack and Sam's personalities. Not one word was out of place. I felt as if I were right there, living each moment with them. I salute your talent!
Nazmuko chapter 1 . 4/23/2011
I've read this story twice now and it's still "wow".

I love the pace of this story, how it just flows from one sentence to another, how every word is there for a reason and there's nothing extra, nothing that's just filling the space.

I love the humor and how there's so much warmth in this story even when the pain and sadness of the loss is fresh and raw.

I love it how everyone is so in character, especially the moment with Teal'c at the gym is beautiful.

I love it how you don't just write conversations, you write scenes with all the looks, touches and thoughts and the actual said words seem like minor details that clarify the meaning.

I simply love this story.
Goomba chapter 1 . 4/2/2011
You have the fantastic ability to write people and I love it. It's not that you can even write the characters so much (though you certainly can) it's that you can transform them from what is portrayed to real people in real life in the real world - and do so well! I am always blown away at the originality you bring to your stories and the satisfaction I get from reading them. They are soo chalk full of emotion and love BUT they are not they typical (teen-age romance and heart-ach) we get far too often in most fiction here. I appreciate being able to rely on the goodness of your fiction when everything else seems so overdone and soo un-real. (Even if it is blowing apart a member of SG-1. You make it sad but you overcome it too - exactly like I suspect it would happne if it had happened.)

You are marvelous - thank you.

Cheers Jen
LY00 chapter 1 . 1/16/2011
Wow. Excellent story. I love the idea, the execution and the conclusion. Just wonderful. S/J ship and angst, totally in character. I'd love to see some scenes between Sam and Jack like these, though I wouldn't want something like this to happen.

Well done. Thanks for writing.
Bunnylass chapter 1 . 1/15/2011
I absolutely love the uniqueness of this story! It's incredible! Of course quite the emotional rollercoaster, naturally. But it was perfect in every way! Thank you so much for sharing it. :)
Nicimac chapter 1 . 1/14/2011
You, my dear, are a flipping genius. What triumph of a story. I have to reveal the squeal that appears when I see an annerb story in my inbox and i am never disappointed.

Not a word is wasted, every one of them develops the story and the feelings of the characters and I love the way this one evolves... Jacks thoughts; Sam dealing with her changing life and then their developing relationship.

LOVED IT!
Aveo amacus chapter 1 . 1/12/2011
Really great fic, I love how it's written. Real hurt/comfort with everyone feeling so in character, I like how much thought must have gone into it so rather than everyone trying to make everything rosy Teal'c struggles. And of course there must be Sam/Jack :)

Am also glad to see you're still writing your amazing fics so many others have 'left' the fandom

Aveo
GuisanteAzul chapter 1 . 1/10/2011
Arggggg so beautiful. It was one of those situations where I desperately wanted to get to the end of the story but at same time wanted it to go on forever - it was that good. Thank you!
Greeneyedzenggirl chapter 1 . 1/9/2011
Yup, just stupid enough indeed. When this started I wasn't certain I was going to like this, but because it was you writing it, I had to finish it. Was only fair you know since you've never let me down before.

Never thought that Carter getting that badly injured could be a good thing, but this worked out better than I could have imagined.

Thank you, for taking me places I might never have gone otherwise.

Sam
The Shinster chapter 1 . 1/8/2011
Very heartfelt and bittersweet. A lovely Sam/Jack piece with tons of emotion. As always, you've written the characters spot on. Thanks for another great story, I can't wait to read more of your work!
sg1star chapter 1 . 1/8/2011
I was not sure on the take of this story but once I got into it, I really enjoyed where it went...love for another chapter,but also see in away it could also be deemed finished.