Reviews for we build then we break and build up again
Zeki Young chapter 1 . 1/8/2011
I read this on your LJ site, but didn't have a way of saying how awesome it is! Really liked the slow progression from comrades to friends to relationship. I love the way you write, you take such extreme and profound events and tell the story with such finesse and care. Awe-some.
Bigdamnheroes chapter 1 . 1/7/2011
It's perfect.

My God, it's freaking perfect.
Hockey17 chapter 1 . 1/7/2011
Oh what can I say - I liked this - a lot. Lovely story, so them
Holy Hannah chapter 1 . 1/6/2011
What I really like about this story is that it lets life events be bigger then the romance without diminishing the established bonds and those that are building. Excellent character work as well. Great insight into Teal'c and the Jaffa mindest.

Thank you.
mcguire chapter 1 . 1/6/2011
Just wonderful. You really capture these characters... I felt like I was watching a full length feature film... with a story that went just where I wanted it to go... Thank you so much!
steadfast chapter 1 . 1/6/2011
Wonderful, touching, inspiring story. Thanks.
scriberbean chapter 1 . 1/6/2011
You definitely have a way with words. I teared up a couple of times-but that's a compliment. I didn't even mind the 'ship b/c it was done so well.
DNU1 chapter 1 . 1/6/2011
Excellent!

It so nice to read a fic that isn't based on the same old scenarios over and over again.

Recovery from a life altering injury is difficult at best but not insurmountable. I like the way you dealt with this topic, without turning it into a sob show but still had a lot of heart. I can see the charters handling it just this way.
dpdp chapter 1 . 1/6/2011
Wonderful.
ScruffyLovin chapter 1 . 1/6/2011
This was beautiful as well as heartbreaking. It just shows the strength of SG-1, and most importantly, Sam and Jack. :)
Lutherian chapter 1 . 1/6/2011
I loved it.
megmeyer chapter 1 . 1/6/2011
As usual, words (at least words from me) cannot describe how wonderful this story is. It's horrifying, sad, gut-wrenching, re-building, and happy. (in that order) Love how the team helped, each in their own way. Missed Janet a little (I really think she would have had more of a major role). But overall, just awesome! Thank you for continuing to write Sam and Jack, and SG-1!
Zoser chapter 1 . 1/6/2011
You have a genius for creating an atmosphere that makes these character (that I love so much)real. Thanks.
girl7663 chapter 1 . 1/6/2011
I really enjoyed this story. I'm generally not the one for long fics but I always read yours, they just hook me.

Wonderfully written and touched a subject that we don't often think about but it's definitely an important one, and as in real life, people in the SGC must deal with these sort of problems also.

Thank you!
ccdsah chapter 1 . 1/6/2011
I think you're more adept and skilled at writing realistic Sam/Jack than TPTB ever were and this story is just another proof...
39 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »