Reviews for we build then we break and build up again
Aveo amacus chapter 1 . 1/12/2011
Really great fic, I love how it's written. Real hurt/comfort with everyone feeling so in character, I like how much thought must have gone into it so rather than everyone trying to make everything rosy Teal'c struggles. And of course there must be Sam/Jack :)

Am also glad to see you're still writing your amazing fics so many others have 'left' the fandom

~Aveo
GuisanteAzul chapter 1 . 1/10/2011
Arggggg so beautiful. It was one of those situations where I desperately wanted to get to the end of the story but at same time wanted it to go on forever - it was that good. Thank you!
Greeneyedzenggirl chapter 1 . 1/9/2011
Yup, just stupid enough indeed. When this started I wasn't certain I was going to like this, but because it was you writing it, I had to finish it. Was only fair you know since you've never let me down before.

Never thought that Carter getting that badly injured could be a good thing, but this worked out better than I could have imagined.

Thank you, for taking me places I might never have gone otherwise.

Sam
The Shinster chapter 1 . 1/8/2011
Very heartfelt and bittersweet. A lovely Sam/Jack piece with tons of emotion. As always, you've written the characters spot on. Thanks for another great story, I can't wait to read more of your work!
sg1star chapter 1 . 1/8/2011
I was not sure on the take of this story but once I got into it, I really enjoyed where it went...love for another chapter,but also see in away it could also be deemed finished.
Zeki Young chapter 1 . 1/8/2011
I read this on your LJ site, but didn't have a way of saying how awesome it is! Really liked the slow progression from comrades to friends to relationship. I love the way you write, you take such extreme and profound events and tell the story with such finesse and care. Awe-some.
Bigdamnheroes chapter 1 . 1/7/2011
It's perfect.

My God, it's freaking perfect.
Hockey17 chapter 1 . 1/7/2011
Oh what can I say - I liked this - a lot. Lovely story, so them
Holy Hannah chapter 1 . 1/6/2011
What I really like about this story is that it lets life events be bigger then the romance without diminishing the established bonds and those that are building. Excellent character work as well. Great insight into Teal'c and the Jaffa mindest.

Thank you.
mcguire chapter 1 . 1/6/2011
Just wonderful. You really capture these characters... I felt like I was watching a full length feature film... with a story that went just where I wanted it to go... Thank you so much!
steadfast chapter 1 . 1/6/2011
Wonderful, touching, inspiring story. Thanks.
scriberbean chapter 1 . 1/6/2011
You definitely have a way with words. I teared up a couple of times-but that's a compliment. I didn't even mind the 'ship b/c it was done so well.
DNU1 chapter 1 . 1/6/2011
Excellent!

It so nice to read a fic that isn't based on the same old scenarios over and over again.

Recovery from a life altering injury is difficult at best but not insurmountable. I like the way you dealt with this topic, without turning it into a sob show but still had a lot of heart. I can see the charters handling it just this way.
dpdp chapter 1 . 1/6/2011
Wonderful.
ScruffyLovin chapter 1 . 1/6/2011
This was beautiful as well as heartbreaking. It just shows the strength of SG-1, and most importantly, Sam and Jack. :)
44 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »