Reviews for Breathing January
AliceCullen3 chapter 1 . 3/6
LOVE IT!
Hancock23 chapter 1 . 1/28
i always like a good weasley bashing fic, too bad this one was soo short.
Articuno chapter 1 . 1/30/2015
Hot!
Ellis chapter 1 . 10/27/2014
Unbelievable. Not that Potter wouldn't deserve it, for marrying the bitch in the first place, but ALL the Weasleys AND Hermione siding with Ginny? Not happening.
Janelily chapter 1 . 10/16/2014
This is beautiful. Oh but now I want a sequel.

Thanks for sharing!
I know okay chapter 1 . 9/28/2014
I feel like this should continue.
Mystical32 chapter 1 . 5/1/2013
I know Ginny is family, but why are they all siding with her. Harry deserves better than this abandonment. They both were bitter and said things so Ron needs to stop putting Ginny on a pedestal and be a friend and realize that Harry is human, and Ginny is at fault too. Hermione should be ashamed of herself, not talking to Harry until she came to accuse him of cursing Ginny. She should know that Harry needs his friends support, especially since he has no family to back him up. Ginny deserved that for how she ran to the papers and humiliated Harry, that was cruel. Also she should never have come to see him if she wasn't going to offer any support or understanding, instead she made assumptions that were not true, and she tried to make it like it was up to only Harry for things to get change. Ginny was at fault too, so why is it just Harry's responsibility? Hermione was being really stupid and biased, sucking up to her husband and his family, and being a lousy friend.
WitchRavenFox chapter 1 . 3/15/2013
I don't know why I haven't read this before, must have lost my place, but it was fantastic.
Geo Nova chapter 1 . 12/6/2012
Harry isn't an asshole in this, he's human, and has severe flaws. That always makes the best characters :)
walkingby521 chapter 1 . 6/21/2012
You always surprise me with your endings. They're so rapid and unexpected, you know? It's good though. Seems honest, real. Like there was all of this build-up of drama and awkwardness between friends mingled with bits about Draco and instead of sealing it all up into a neat package, you let it go crazy at the end. I love that about the stories of yours that I have read so far! Simply wonderful!
Caeli1926 chapter 1 . 4/29/2012
I've quite a few of your stores recently, and I must say, I think this was one of my favorite portrayals of Harry that you've done. I guess I like him as an asshole, as you described him. I liked that he realized that he didn't have to put up with all the crap that everyone was giving him, and frankly, I thought Harry was a bit of an asshole in the books sometimes as well, so I guess that made me enjoy this version of him even more.

Also, the ending didn't really shock me. Draco made up his mind, and Harry, in my opinion, went with the flow in a way that made perfect sense. I would have loved to see more of the aftermath though. That's always the problem with oneshots that really reel you in. Loved the overall story.
sarahsezlove chapter 1 . 2/8/2012
Loved it :)
Kreyana chapter 1 . 11/30/2011
This was a rather good read, I'm glad I found it. Thank you!

I do agree with another reader that the end was kinda random. But its D/H, so who cares? Not me.
In a silent night chapter 1 . 11/26/2011
That was surprising
The.Dragonfly.Lover chapter 1 . 11/18/2011
This one was interesting—Draco's perspective would be fascinating, I'm sure.
55 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »