Reviews for The Man with Two Names
starlightandpie chapter 12 . 4/16/2014
That was a really good story! I hope you'l write a sequel to this with John, Sherlock, Mary and Emily working together. Maybe you could also bring in Moriarty (because let's be real, Moriarty's the only one who can organize something this huge and still have it go according to plan) and have him be forced to work with the group because of some crazy circumstances?
starlightandpie chapter 7 . 4/16/2014
*internally freaking out because you left us on a cliff hanger and my mom caught me reading fanfiction instead of doing homework*
starlightandpie chapter 6 . 4/16/2014
ERMEGERSH MY FEEEELS!

They're probably not going to end up together, but I really like the idea of Sherlock liking this spunky artist girl from Ohio, you know, the whole opposites attract thing?

I also really liked the dress. Well, at least how I pictured it.

Onto the next chapter!
starlightandpie chapter 5 . 4/16/2014
I think emily is about john's height, with skin the color of weak tea, and black hair with fanfiction green eyes.

I love love LOVE the story so far, I can't wait to see how the next chapter is!
starlightandpie chapter 4 . 4/16/2014
i kinda ship these two now... they'd be cute together don't you think?
luisrechthesame chapter 9 . 1/14/2014
Oh I didn't see before. :/ You code it's just the same of mine, the calculator numbers...
Anyway I found this trying to search if anybody has ever created a same code.. Guess yes..
Luisrechh.com chapter 8 . 1/14/2014
Heey! I'm from brazil and... the message says:

"Go to the place where the sewer rats are below all the buildings, below all the cars, ten feet below the streets can be found. You'll discover your friend dead, gagged and bound.
-Joe Green"

See ya.
Wanderium chapter 12 . 10/3/2013
You should do another! I really enjoyed this! Please?
Anne Onymus chapter 12 . 6/17/2013
Yes! - that's not because it ends, just because it ends well. The shape of the plot is great, and if there isn't a sequel already, I want there to be one. :)
Anne Onymus chapter 6 . 6/16/2013
A TOP HAT?! Where did that come from? Oh - probably a case, somewhere. :D
(Or *do* people still wear top hats somewhere in the world? And ball gowns and hats?)
Anyway - I like it! I found this story in the fanfic reccomendations on the TV Tropes website.
Anne Onymus chapter 3 . 6/16/2013
Interesting! One thing I like: there's no romance. That's almost a superhuman feat.

But . . . Sherlock's deductions seem pretty obvious. The police probably know that people can't shoot themselves in the back of the head - Sherlock proved he was a genius in episode 2 by figuring out that the victim couldn't shoot himself in the *right side* of the head, being left-handed. It's Emily who gets the Sherlock-style deductions here, instead of Sherlock.

I wouldn't be able to write Sherlock's deductions either - well, maybe if I edited for three years straight, but - not like I'd do that. So I'll keep reading this.

"Sean Zilber wouldn't sign his suicide note Joe Green." Does that have anything to do with the story's title? I'll go see. . . .
GiraffePanda2 chapter 12 . 12/19/2012
I would LOVE to read a sequel! Please, please write another!
Mary Downpour chapter 12 . 3/7/2012
So I really enjoyed this story! It's so refreshing to read a Sherlock story that doesn't involve romance of some sort. The mystery was really interesting and, I thought, very clever. I also really like Emily. She's interesting and not annoying at all, as some OCs can turn out to be. I think she's a wonderful friend for Sherlock.

I would love to see a sequel to this. It'd be interesting to see Emily again and maybe even have John come in :) I know no newly wed would want to, but what if Emily moved in with Sherlock and John took her old apartment? Just a thought, but I'm sure you have much cleverer plans :)

Anyway, I really do love this story. It's probably one of my favorite Sherlock ones. Hope to see more!
ZombieKillerLevi chapter 12 . 11/12/2011
*scrunches up face* SEQUEL! SEQUEL! SEQUEL!

Trust me, I usually hate a lot of Sherlockian OC fics, but this is plain brilliant. The fact that Emily is an artist backs a lot up, and I want to know who the hell would be interested in Emily. Well, Moriarty, obviously, but what about Sherlock's reaction to the whole thing? She's not gonna tell him, she barely even told him anything about what happened while he was out. And what about Watson's reaction to her? Sure, I bet he'll like her, but then again, that sort of reaction could go either way.

Please at least consider a sequel, you are awesome (especially if you were recommended on TVTropes) and please remain that way,

ZKL~
how-can-I-delete-this-account chapter 12 . 10/10/2011
Incredible OC award: it goes to you!