Reviews for Accepting the Truth
ALLREMS chapter 1 . 12/9/2011
Thanks to queenith2 for requesting a sequel! And a very very joyous thanks to you for writing it. Omg it was just so perfect I'm almost sad you didn't contine...to see who admitted it first. Its a little hard to be sad though, when that line/thought from Rogue at the end still has me smilling.
Raven34link chapter 1 . 3/11/2011
awesome i want an invite too XD
blackberryhunttress chapter 1 . 1/8/2011
I'm glad there was a sequel, and I really like that it was from her point of view. I especially love that she would break something heave over his head, 'because she just loves him that much.'

And yes, he does need to say it first. Hmm, how's she gonna get him to say it? The endless possibilities... ;)

Loved it, keep 'em up! -Peace, Blackberry ;)
Lord Shade chapter 1 . 1/7/2011
Alas, my friend, you have created another fluffy masterpiece that I can only best describe as "oober cute". Actually, there are a few more positive adjetives I could use for it, but that's the funniest one. Totally loved it and the part where she says she'd break something on his head because she loves him cracked me up. Very Rogue. Oh Tabby, you...
aecul chapter 1 . 1/6/2011
Awww. That was beautiful. I liked the ending, and Tabitha. Very nice job. (Sorry, short review. But I really loved it.)
queenith2 chapter 1 . 1/6/2011
Aww! Thanks so much! That was great! My own heart was squeezing with all the love going on!

So have you been looking for your job at Marvel yet? Just say your BlueKazoo, and I'm sure they'll pull some strings! HeeHee! 3
New Dawn Rising chapter 1 . 1/5/2011
Haha. Love it!
Indigo-Night-Wisp chapter 1 . 1/5/2011
Ha! Remy, Rogue's one-uppin' ya! SOMEONE ain't afraid of the truth!

"And true to his profession, and maybe just his nature, Remy had come in and made himself comfortable."

Favorite line, absolutely awesome!