Reviews for Redemption: Consequences
PristinelyUngifted chapter 6 . 1/1/2013
I really enjoyed this series. It was a fun read. I'd like to see Dawn and Spike finally get to be together, perhaps in an alternate season seven?
Keira-House M.D chapter 6 . 10/4/2012
I really enjoyed this series, it was an interesting look on what would happen if Buffy hadn't been resurrected. I do wish you'd write some more, though, even just a one-chapter epilogue to the whole thing about what might happen when Spike eventually returns.
ginar369 chapter 6 . 5/24/2012
See right away they think Spike is ungrateful or he did something wrong.
ginar369 chapter 5 . 5/24/2012
I feel bad for the Angel. So Spike is back and healthy again, but what happened to Angel? Dawn sucked the energy from him.
ginar369 chapter 4 . 5/24/2012
How the hell do you beat an Angel? Should Spike try to drain him or is that not fighting fair?
ginar369 chapter 3 . 5/24/2012
I don't know... I mean to tell Spike that she wont ever love him the way he loves her but to ask him to go back anyway? I mean he earned a kind of peace in death. And Spike was right, I mean Xander and Giles had already jumped to conclusions and turned on him once already. Eventually they would do it again. And without the hope (or at least dreams) of Buffy loving him what did he have to go back to?

Now he has to fight an Angel. But whose cause is more just? Spike's or the Angel? Who should win? If Spike wins does that mean the lives the Angel would save are forfeit?
ginar369 chapter 2 . 5/24/2012
So Spike has to fight through hell huh? Well I would put my money on him. I can't understand keeping a brain damaged vampire for over a 100 years and "testing" him. That is horrible, the council can polish it up anyway they want. What they did was inhumane. Angel just got one hell of a blow, Spike is the vamp in the Shanshu. Gotta suck to be Angel! he he
ginar369 chapter 1 . 5/24/2012
So did Angel and Spike both see Buffy? I think Xander saw brain fluid leaking out of his ears.
Cheri chapter 6 . 2/9/2012
Wow! Love the story hope you continue it :)
mother wilson chapter 4 . 9/22/2011
please continue this story .spike can not die
erato-angelus chapter 1 . 2/23/2011
good job! keep writing!
applemysteries chapter 2 . 1/13/2011
human spike? Not sure how I feel about that although it certainly adds a nice twist to this whole thing.
hulettwyo chapter 2 . 1/13/2011
Go! Spike! Go! Hopefully Angel and crew won't decide not to help him because Angel's not prophecy vamp. Great chapter! Can't wait to see what happens next.
Kathey27 chapter 2 . 1/13/2011
Okay, I have shrieked at least six times already - : D - i just can't seem to stop! I nearly had a heart attack at the end of the chapter! You and your damn cliffhangers! : ( I am soooo happy for Spike; he deserves his humanity more than Angel ever will and it's about time he got a reward for all the shit he puts up with : D I hope you update soon!
applemysteries chapter 1 . 1/10/2011
ahhh! He can't be dead! :((( but at least he's with Buffy. (: and whose Angel seeing at the oracles? At first a though Doyle aand then maybe Buffy but now i'm not sure. I hope this involves Fred and a nice Spike Angel relationship. Please update frequently, i'm excited for this story! (: