Reviews for Bad Timing
Elise chapter 22 . 1/14/2013
Please don't take this the wrong way, but if you sit down to write a story about labor and birth you really must have your facts right.

First off, a medic is in no way allowed or capable of performing a epidural. Only a physician, namely an anethecist or a CRNA would perform that, and never at a home birth.

Second, a newborn weighing 5 and a half pounds would not be 14 inches long. It would be at least 18. Which is on the low end of normal for a term delivery.

Good try, but to make this more believable, you must put in some tease arch.
n12345678 chapter 12 . 11/24/2012
it is at there house right now
n12345678 chapter 7 . 11/24/2012
tney did
Neko-fire demon tempest chapter 23 . 3/7/2012
Sounds good but I hope that you finish this story soon. :)
iheartbones chapter 23 . 6/7/2011
this was rather cute! looking forward to reading past and present..will have to make a note to do so
Tempe4Booth chapter 22 . 5/21/2011
really beautiful i'm off to read your sequel
cast14 chapter 22 . 2/8/2011
wow such a great story i loved it
Bonesaddict chapter 23 . 2/6/2011
I hope that u will still write for this story becauseci love this story so much and I can't wait to read more about this story and I hope that they will end up getting married I mean booth and bones
cheysma2000 chapter 23 . 2/4/2011
I have been enjoying Bad Timing since it began. I have really liked it so I can hardly wait for more. :)
Davidboreanazislove chapter 3 . 2/4/2011
So I like your story, but it doesn't seem very bones-y. I think the character of bones could be better written, but I do like the story so far. So good work (:
Ending-Daley chapter 23 . 2/4/2011
Okay, i'll be keeping an eye out. :)
roshane chapter 4 . 2/4/2011
Man I wish women had bones attitude because I know they would have freaked out at the site of the baby lol
manonct chapter 22 . 2/3/2011
I could do with a sequel :) But If you do, could you post the title In this story, since I have It under alert.

thanks
MMWillow13 chapter 22 . 2/3/2011
I'm completely up for either a continuation or a sequel. Absolutely lovely chapter! The name is so sweet, it's perfect!
Rach chapter 22 . 2/3/2011
Please keep going with this! I look forward to it everyday! I really love it! Your an amazing writer! Please keep going! And btw, I like the spoilers for the show too!(: