Reviews for You're a Woman
Lol chapter 1 . 6/30/2014
Let me guess...Ciel turned into a girl.
I'm right aren't i
dying of laughte chapter 1 . 6/26/2014
ahahahahhaa...I can't...breathe...
ally chapter 1 . 7/6/2013
Great story
theunhappytwins chapter 1 . 3/30/2013
CLAMP reference made my century.
Lady of Phantomhive chapter 1 . 2/12/2013
That was hilarious! Are you sure you didn't catch a whiff of one if Finny's 'special flowers' when you wrote this? Haha this one shot was very abusing .
Amy chapter 1 . 12/29/2012
ahh the many times 4th wall was broken during this fic... xD
iloooveinuyasha1 chapter 1 . 10/28/2012
Oh god it was amazing! Funniest thing I've read in quite a long time. I don't generally go in for crackfics but, oh my, this one takes the cake, and the cookies, and package of biscuits on the side, and the sprinkles... I couldn't even begin to say which line was my favorite though I did love the one by Bard about Ciel getting Sebastian to bottom. I believe my dorm-mates think me quite insane if they take laughing hysterically at 5 am to be an indication of insanity.
Ah, that was you so much for writing this pure and utter crack! (Like crack it is quite addicting. On the subject of crack, are you sure no substances were abused in the writing of this fic?)
Until next review,
Ja ne!
DangerousDreams chapter 1 . 1/22/2012
Was the monkey joke a reference to Good Omens? If it was, I love you. And even if it wasn't, this is the best Kuro fanfiction I've ever read. I couldn't stop giggling madly XD
Rr chapter 1 . 6/25/2011
I have no seen/read Black Butler yet, but the reference to hemp leaves makes me wonder if you have perhaps mistaken Japanese maple leaves drawn in the show for hemp leaves.

If you check out any closeup shots of the leaves in any online image searches, you will notice it looking quite different from for instance Canadian maple. See e.g. /search?qjapanesemaple

They are very pretty and have gotten increasingly popular outside of Japan because of the many different interesting shapes and color-patterns growers have bred forth. The classic version though in a not-season-dependent red seems to be the most popular one outside of Japan in Europe/USA, which while pretty nothing I am interested in. I did a little research a month ago because way back I fell in love with the tiny tiny maple leaves while resting in Ueno park, and this autumn I have seen more and more Japanese maples around the city, making me want to buy one (though not one of the ones I have seen, sadly...)

Why must it be so difficult to find the variety I want T_T

Ahem... Sorry about that. Anyway, you can see for instance . for various leaf-shapes of the Japanese maple.

You can see even more at websearches or

wiki/Japanese_maple

All that said, cracktastic fic! :)
Dreamy Duskywing chapter 1 . 6/21/2011
bwuahahahahaha! Sheer awesome-ness! I knew it couldn't be just me who suffered boobs with minds of their own! ;) This story bought me great joy.
Lady Stockton chapter 1 . 6/7/2011
Bwahahaha! Too funny. I'm glad Sebastian is so easily able to roll with punches. *wipes tear from eye* Great.
krissy chapter 1 . 5/2/2011
That was awesome in its cracky-ness. Totally epic nonsense. I loved every minute of it!

Nyccha chapter 1 . 2/13/2011
That was awesome! And to say the truth, well, I'm quite eager to try looking for Sebastian's picture in woman form (hahaha~).

I'm looking forward to your next stories!
Lilith Evanson chapter 1 . 1/29/2011
Genius!
LdyAvalon chapter 1 . 1/16/2011
This was BEYOND epic. I kept wanting to share lines from it with my Twitter Kuro RPers xD

This one shall be pimped all over Twitter :3