Reviews for Glitter Mixed With Rock 'n' Roll
tolazytologin chapter 1 . 1/18
Aaaaahhhhhh, this was amazing.
Lover of Reid chapter 1 . 8/20/2014
That was great. Really long but I loved every minute of it. I never thought about it before but Adam Lambert does kind of resemble Magnus. I can also just picture Magnus putting eye liner on Alec along with Alec trying desperately to wipe it off. The back story behind why the demon chose to go after Alec for revenge was a little unsettling. But I'm glad that Magnus and Alec got everything squared away between the two of them;) I'll have to check your profile page for any other MALEC stories so that I can check them out.
Daiana.AnaMaria chapter 1 . 7/29/2014
I just love it! It feels like I've been reading the book! You did an amazing job!
Blair Boo chapter 1 . 7/22/2014
This fic is...amazing! one of my favs. Thank you so much 3
Guest chapter 1 . 5/2/2014
I can only say that this is absolutely awesome, and you have a killer of a monster hook :)
LOVE it.
Clarissa Morrowind chapter 1 . 1/28/2014
I loveee this piece! I have read it I don't know how many times, I don't know why I haven't commented on it yet. It brought out all of Alec when it came to telling the difference between Magnus and a fake Magnus :) Alec's Gaga reference and Magnus's reaction was priceless ;)
CrystalSkyDrops175 chapter 1 . 9/29/2013
Oh my god this was the best freakin' one-shot i've ever read. Seriously I just loved the whole thing, and their behaviors are down pat. I don't know how else to get my gushing feelings of awe and admiration across haha. Well done. Seriously i'm probably going to read this story like five more times. So with that, thank you again for writing this amazing story. :D
Nicole chapter 1 . 6/27/2013
This is BY FAR my favorite malec fanfic I've ever read (and I've read a lot). I love how you portrayed all the characters and ships and the plot twist I was like WOAH THERE ALEC xD and I'm a big Sizzy shipper so I was so happy they were in it and I love Simons reactions to everything i love him so I thought it was perfect AND JACES ASSHOLE JOKE I DIED THATS SO JACE I THANK YOU FOR THAT SO MUCH and you said jace and Simon were both surprised about Alec killing the demon and I just thought about Jimon ;)
ahin chapter 1 . 6/22/2013
This was seriously wonderful and awesome (and it didn't even have full blown smut), I couldn't help but read it a second time.
I loved the way you wrote Alec and Magnus (everyone, to be honest) and the story was really exciting, too! Absolutely loved the scene in which Alec tells Magnus all the details - that was so adorable and lovely and had me all giddy and grinning happily c:
A great read, you should definitely write more (even if it's after 2 years).
ASLShanks chapter 1 . 6/12/2013
Such an awesome story! and super cute! :) All throughout reading it, i was going "the make-up, the make-up, he noticed the make-up" but then you didn't write anything about it so I thought that it was unimportant. Then you left it for last and it made the difference. Good job! :D
Anon chapter 1 . 5/31/2013
This is brilliant, I loved it, thank you for writing it! This is one of the best fanfics I've ever read, in any fandom - and I usually don't even like 1st person POV, but you've written it so well that I really enjoyed it, it was perfect for this story. The whole thing is funny and romantic and hot and sweet; and everyone feels perfectly in character. It's a great story, and I also felt it 's a wonderful insight into Alec as a character, and into his relationship with Magnus. I didn't see the twist coming at all, even though in retrospect I can see all the subtle little clues - so I think you did an awesome job with that, too. And I just love the image of "Isabelle dancing around her room singing to Lady Gaga"! It really does fit her well. :)
Lunafly chapter 1 . 5/11/2013
Not bad, one of the most well written Malec fic around the fandom, and i really like how you write it.
Btw, Godfrey Gao seriously rockz the part as Magnus Bane, so hopefully you like him enough to write more Malec fic in the future, keep up the good work and god bless you.
Eriakit chapter 1 . 4/4/2012
This. Story. ROCKS!

You should write Malec more often :D
merlotte456 chapter 1 . 12/20/2011
This was epic! Everyone was perfectly in characters and it had the write amount of fluff, funny moments and plot!
gigihailee chapter 1 . 6/16/2011
Good story but shouldve had just a little more graphic sex stuff. And i love the mortal instuments books! And yes they shoulve had more on their relationship. Great story though!:DD