Reviews for True Grit II: A new journey
RedRose252 AKA Mello the 2nd chapter 2 . 6/3/2012
I have 3 points:

1. Amazing story! You have to get chapter 3 up right away!

2. I haven't seen the old version yet! You just ruined the end! :'(

3. I love your name. Its freaking awesome!
Sierra Rose 22 chapter 2 . 1/11/2012
Oh my goodness, you can't leave us here. You really must update. I just loved True Grit. The first one is so awesome, of course I have to admit to being a John Wayne gal. So of course I favor that one over the new one. But either one is good and I hope you update soon!
wastedwishesxo chapter 2 . 4/19/2011
you seriously decided to stop THERE! ahh! you need to post more, im dying over here :)
Sesshysauce57 chapter 2 . 2/19/2011
Yay here we go! :)
Winter's Light Blossom chapter 2 . 2/10/2011
Please continue with this story!
Disney-Princess-In-Disguise chapter 2 . 1/29/2011
This is startiing to be a really good story, I hope you can keep writing! I really like the way you wrote Catherine, she's got the same determination and stubborness that Mattie has, but she's more mature. I can't wait for the next update!
hellgirl-fan1 chapter 2 . 1/27/2011
HarmonyB chapter 2 . 1/24/2011
This sounds like it'll be a really fun read. Thanks for writing and please update soon.

-HarmonyB
HelloPoppet123 chapter 2 . 1/22/2011
I'm super happy people are writing fics for LaBoeuf, he was my fave character. I like the storyline, but I think if someone asked LaBoeuf what a Texas ranger life would be like, he'd go on a monologue...besides that and some punctuation errors, I like it!
southernvampirepirate chapter 1 . 1/22/2011
I like it so far. i saw this movie too! it was great!
LabyFan23 chapter 2 . 1/17/2011
Dude! LOVE it! True Grit was Amazing! I found LaBoeuf very attractive in the 2010 version! Cant wait for more! :D
TheImmortalChaplin chapter 2 . 1/17/2011
You have a great start to this story and I really look forward to reading more! Please please update sooon! Thanks! :D
hobbitchik chapter 2 . 1/17/2011
I like it a lot! I can't wait for you to update, which I hope is very soon;)
IDreamOfHim chapter 2 . 1/17/2011
Wow this is such a good story im already in love please update as soon a possible!
Lennie62 chapter 2 . 1/15/2011