Reviews for The Chemicals Between Us
Guest chapter 9 . 1/15/2020
Can I just say I love that Sakura is actually a good character
Guest chapter 8 . 1/15/2020
I thought I read every good fanfic on this site
But damn I don’t know how I missed yours.
This is really good!
I’m enjoying it so much
Guest chapter 1 . 4/10/2019
I like this!
Cafrye chapter 27 . 11/23/2018
*face palm* Jiraiya, you perverted, old fart. My word.

I LOVED this story. I truly did. I feel bad for everything that had happened to Sasuke and Naruto. Is it sad that their backstories are actually very believable in this day and age? *sigh*

Freakin' amazing. Thanks for writing this.
Carly chapter 3 . 7/8/2018
I am a Sakura basher, however my approval has so been gained, she seems very invested into Naruto's well being. Excellent character portrayal!
Guest chapter 25 . 4/10/2018
I’m assuming they made out at the end?
keepsakeatlas chapter 6 . 4/8/2018
DAMN IT AND YOU MADE ME BELIEVE THIS
ChinaAsia1978 chapter 24 . 4/8/2018
I know this is an old story but I feel like I'm reading a different story than most.

Naruto thinks he has cheated on Sasuke, turns out he didn't, and yet Naruto some how is portrayed as the injured party. Not only that he hooks up with Gaara shortly after while Sasuke seems to be the only one suffering. Of course they will end up together but not before Naruto has some fun on the side while Sasuke main focus is still on the guy that cheated.
Guest chapter 3 . 9/16/2017
I'm sooo glad that you're not the type that bashes Sakura
Because I love her and she was a part of the team
SamMason666 chapter 7 . 6/12/2017
Didn't Sakura recall having sex with Naruto in the third chapter, so why doesn't he seem to remember it when he tells them who he slept with.
Guest chapter 13 . 9/17/2016
If I'm being completely honest, Naruto's past made me cry
SapphireKageKyuura chapter 27 . 11/6/2015
OMG hahahahahahah! Jiraiya had to sneak into the place while Naruto and Sasuke were smexing each other up! Omg that is too funny. I definitely loved the lemon! I laughed my ass off on this chapter. I loved it. Keep up the good work!
SapphireKageKyuura chapter 17 . 11/6/2015
Lmao omg that was the best ever! And to think that Gaara may have seen that late night show! hahahah I loved it. Keep up the good work!
haruko.94 chapter 27 . 9/27/2015
aaah oh my god :D
that was just...great!
jleaw chapter 27 . 8/19/2015
I'm not sure if you're still active on FFnet and this fic is kinda old but OH MY GOD IT WAS SO GOOD. I read it in one night, gahhh thank you SO MUCH. I really, really loved it!