Reviews for My Little Flower
LyriaHart chapter 63 . 9/5
I personally like Alaude a lot too!
LyriaHart chapter 1 . 5/12
I love this story. I really like Rose too. she was so sweet. I hope you write the sequel soon. no pressure.
anyelanajera chapter 86 . 4/19/2017
can't wait for a sequel
Chibi Vongola chapter 86 . 10/22/2013
Oh she doesn't go with anyone
Chibi Vongola chapter 63 . 10/22/2013
Oh she is going with Hibari isn't she
Chibi Vongola chapter 26 . 10/22/2013
Bunnies all round
Sparkily chapter 86 . 10/10/2013
SEquel! I can't wait for the sequel!
xin yi chapter 86 . 3/31/2013
is this like the last or is there gonna be another story or a chapter? i really need to know! *panic*
xin yi chapter 29 . 3/31/2013
i am now trying very hard not to laugh as i am in a public place and i am also trying very hard to breath cause i am turning all red from silent laughter while thinking about the birds present...
xin yi chapter 22 . 3/31/2013
giotto must be use to covering rose ears when G says a bad word cause how fast can you cover a persons ear after only hearing "Bi-"?
xin yi chapter 21 . 3/31/2013
if i were there i will be cheering for primo but i'm not that evil. maybe leave emily half dead or something.
xin yi chapter 13 . 3/31/2013
i am crying thank you for writing in fran at least have someone to save the princess(rose) from the wicked witch(emily).
xin yi chapter 12 . 3/31/2013
i am so sorry if i'm like spamming you but i think emily is the bitchiest woman character i have ever seen so far i haven't read a woman who will torture o young girl like that... better read fast cause i'm close to killing my computer.
xin yi chapter 11 . 3/31/2013
i really feel like going into the story and tell primo about emily and give emily the biggest slap in her entire life and probably the guardians will gladly help me slap her or something. i mean that woman is insane ,rose is so young.
TsubasaFan1230 chapter 86 . 3/5/2013