Reviews for Blood Trail
Shanza chapter 2 . 11/21/2014
Oh my god that was AWESOME! (sorry I normally don't do the all-caps thing but I'm a bit hyped up on sugar at the moment.) Definately adding you to favorite authors list. Absolutely love your writing! (I feel like I can only say that so many times before it gets weird.)
Noxbait chapter 2 . 8/19/2014
Aww very nice. Im so glad you added the second chapter! Poor boys...I was crying for both of them. I'm glad Dean lived! ;)
Ghanaperu chapter 2 . 1/26/2014
Awesome story - and I really appreciate your view of angels and Heaven. :)
sapphireswimming chapter 2 . 8/8/2013
This is fantastic. You got across the desperation and emotion and angst of Dean dying without actually killing him off. He got to come back to Sam who needed him. Wonderful.

Also, sorry to hear about your loss even though it was a while ago now. It's always rough. Thankfully God has given us ways of dealing with our emotions and I'm glad to see that writing is one that works for you. This came across beautifully.
sapphireswimming chapter 1 . 8/8/2013
Oh wow. This was intense. Loved how you wrote out the revelations Dean's having as his leg starts bleeding out like mad. Man.
Sahkess chapter 2 . 11/24/2012
I read this a few months ago before I made an account and have been searching for it since, I'm so happy I found it! This is so well written, so full of sadness and love and such a wonderful portrayal of the boys in such a terrifying moment.
I especially love the little reassurance Sam is able to give, and how he forgives Dean for leaving him, which is what Dean would the most, I think. I very much appreciate you bringing him back though. His line to Castiel, "Do you even have to ask?" - perfect!
Excellent work, thank you for writing it!
On another note, although I know it's been some time since this post and my review, I do want to offer my condolences for your loss...time can heal many things and I hope it has helped. Thank you once again.
Vampyre Moon chapter 2 . 2/7/2012
I don't kniow why this made me cry, dean doesn't leave, but I'm sitting in my car sobbing. The way you write the brotjhers, especially sammy after re-ensoulment...they just love eachother so much...its why I added you to fave authors...it reminds me of how seasons one anmd two felt between them
molotovmullet chapter 2 . 12/18/2011
YAY THIS FIC. good job! (:
Scribble2Much chapter 2 . 9/10/2011
Wonderful!
ccase13 chapter 2 . 7/27/2011
If anyone deserves heavenly rest its Dean and Sam but they are still such young men even Castiel wants them to have earthly life.

Besides, in order for them to go happily to their rewardm they'll have to go together.
bhoney chapter 2 . 6/13/2011
Oh, Cheryl, this was just beautiful! I LOVED the description of Cas and the way you portrayed Heaven. Loved the brotherly love that shone through this. Very touching, it nearly brought me to tears.

And I love the Bible verses at the end, too.

I'm sorry for your loss. What a lovely tribute to your friend.

I'm adding this to my favorites!
bhoney chapter 1 . 6/13/2011
I haven't been reading anything set post Season 4, but I just couldn't resist this one from you. What a great start! I have total faith that you'll set things right.

I'm not sure if it's just my perception or not, but this feels different than your other stories. The writing feels a lot more tight, more terse. I really like it, though, in this case. I think it fits the mood of the story exactly. I can't wait to see Sam find Dean. I hope he hurries...
Psychomech chapter 2 . 4/7/2011
Quite awesome.
Rosetta Brunestud chapter 2 . 3/19/2011
Aww you made me cry! I just love when people make me cry

Thanks, honey! This story is a beauty! Killing or not killing him, any ending you would choose would still be perfect! *_*

Kisses

Rosetta
TinTin11 chapter 2 . 1/29/2011
My alerts haven't been working recently so I only just now got to read the second chapter. Truly heart-wrenching. You almost had me in tears! Lovely job with this, I'm glad you decided to write another chapter!
53 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »