Reviews for Tamed
citigirl13 chapter 1 . 8/15/2013
Actually I really like how you wrote Damon. I loved the Jenna/Damon interaction. Goos job!
primadonna001 chapter 1 . 12/27/2012
love this! would love more about jenna/damon, jeremy/damon or ric/damon (and elena of course). totally platonic of course but I like the family idea
Nymphadora chapter 1 . 12/12/2011
This is really cute. I miss Jenna. She was epic. Very well done. :)
No-NeEd-To-ApOlOgIsE chapter 1 . 10/30/2011
Oh God! I love you! I really do! You are such an amazing writer! It's so hard to find a writer who keeps all the character's personalities the same. I loved Lockdown. My favourite bit was in the 1st chapter when Damon's like 'I'm playing charader with Stefan' and he goes on to compare him to the Grinch. I was laughing so hard. I would love it if you did another story or wrote a few more one shots. I love the lighthearted humour you add in. Please, write more!

With love,

Iman
Hieiko chapter 1 . 10/27/2011
Goodness yes. This was great. The characters had so much potential for a great friendship.
Harpiebird chapter 1 . 2/20/2011
yeay thanks for writing this! I've been wanting a friendly!Jenna/Damon fic for awhile.
Leafless-trees chapter 1 . 1/24/2011
Really enjoyed this! Damon and Jenna are so much fun because they're both adults in a way and the way they act towards each other is brilliant. It's kinda like watching a grown up Elena, a very clueless version, but still a grown up Elena. Plus your perspective on things is always worth reading :)
smile1 chapter 1 . 1/16/2011
So, I'm finally on my computer and I had to review because I like the Damon/Jenna dynamic. It's very amusing and I think that your story showed that Damon and Jenna can be very alike at times. Well written and fun to read. I think you should do another one, or maybe a Damon/Bonnie fic especially for me? Or a Caroline/Tyler fic? I vote for the latter. Do it, do it. Awesome read.
thebeautifulescape chapter 1 . 1/11/2011
Oké, ik ben officieel je fan ;)

Zit echt te genieten hier!

Hoop dat je zo door blijft gaan, en de interactie tussen Damon en Jenna is echt geweldig :)

xx
Mountain-Woman chapter 1 . 1/9/2011
"We're friends." / "You kissed." / "We're good friends."

I love this exchange. I can totally see Damon's face as he's saying "good"; it's like he wants to make a crack about "friends with benefits," but he doesn't in front of Jenna (because he wants/needs to be in her good graces if he has any chance with Elena), so instead he says "good" suggestively (and I'm sure he does that eyebrow thing I am obsessed with).

Great, great story. This is the first Jenna/Damon I've read, and I absolutely love it. Please write more. Their witty banter is much needed amidst all of the angsty stories that TVD inspires. And the vulnerable Damon wasn't weird at all. It felt totally in character, and even his silences were poignant. Now I'm going to be in Jamon (silly, I know, but I had to try it out) withdrawal until your write another story (hint, hint)!
kat chapter 1 . 1/8/2011
a very sweet story, i think that jenna and damon could have a very good friendship if they could get past that kiss that wasn't. i think that damon needs more friends and it would do go for his relationship with elena if she could see him being normal with her aunt.
Damon's Head Bitch In Charge chapter 1 . 1/8/2011
"And so I'll continue to live in his shadow. We all have our crosses to bear." He smirked sadly.

I think that just about sums up their history as brothers.
Corallie chapter 1 . 1/8/2011
I really liked this one-shot. You are one of the few authors who manage to keep their protagonists in character. Love that. :)
Smirk. Swagger. Slytherin chapter 1 . 1/6/2011
I absolutely loved this, great job! Really brightened by day up!

Keep writing!