Reviews for The Adventures of Erik and Erik Jr
phantomoftheschoolforgood chapter 65 . 11/5/2014
Okay, I have been searching online for half an hour and... where do the songs come from?!please tell me.
Phanatic chapter 58 . 6/3/2013
Glad you suffered from no major destruction with your house from hurricane Irene.

Erik is so cute when he's jealous.
Actually he's cute all the time
Phanatic chapter 50 . 6/3/2013
My parents would agree with yours on movies

My first PG-13 movie was hunger games
O well I don't really want to watch a Movie that is so bad it is R.
Loving this story
Phanatic chapter 42 . 6/3/2013
Harsh on ALW

But really good
Love this fic so far
Phanatic chapter 21 . 6/2/2013
Congrats on your reply from Ramin.
Amethyst Dagger chapter 1 . 9/9/2012
*drags in my Erik, Chrstine, and sadly the Fopgirl* Hi! *is breathless* This is really awesome and I'm planning on adding this to my favorites! Say hi you three.

MErik: Hello. *looks uncomfortable*

MChristine: Hi. *waves and smiles*

MFop: *silent*

Amethyst: Hold on. *tears off his wig*

MFop: *starts crying* HELP ME!

Amethyst: I guess that'll do. *turns back to Horses of Shadow and Night* Again this is really good and Erik certainly was interested with Erik Jr. He wanted something similar but I told him he couldn't due to copyright and such. *grins* Nice job!
A chapter 32 . 11/26/2011
I LOVE it when the CATS leader is in the story! It makes me laugh when he sits on Raoul!
Starry-EyedandStormy chapter 70 . 11/23/2011
Yay, you saw Wicked. :)

But even more yay, YOU HAS A PET GUSTAVE! I am jealous. Can I borrow him sometime? :) Pretty please?

Aaaand LOL, Raoul got hit in the head for quoting LND. :)

An overall very satisfying chapter. XD
Neverland Child chapter 70 . 11/23/2011
Awesome! Poor Gustive... hehehe :) That was really cool that you got to see Wicked! I wish I could see POTO on broadway (Doubt that will every happen!).

Erik: Don't be such a downer!

Me: Well, it's the truth! How in heck would I pay to fly to NYC, see POTO, and fly back! That we coast me an arm and a leg!

Erik: Good point... Well, you've got the closet.

Me: oh ya. Thinking of the closet, I haven't been in there all week! What have you been up to?

Erik: N- nothing! *Sweat*

Me: *Sigh* Sure. Anyway, COUNTDOWN TO CHRISTMAS! Can't wait! Go figure, I'm listening to Christmas music! :)

Up-date soon!

EmWhoWasQueenofTroy chapter 70 . 11/23/2011
AHHHHH! I love Wicked. It's my third favorite show (behind Phantom and Cats and closely followed by Sweeney Todd)! What was your favorite part? I haven't actually seen it but I've memorized the music and read the script like 5 times. :)! Ahhh. Pm me so I can freak out some more! I loved this chapter and i'm sad there are only a few more but all good things must come to an end, but hey, we've still got Christmas Countdaown to look forward to. I babbling now. Sorry.

Emma
Neverland Child chapter 69 . 11/16/2011
YAY! You guys are SSSSOOO lucky! I never SEEN Wicked, but it sounds awesome :)

I'M SO SORRY I HAVEN'T REVIEWED... What's my excuse? Oh ya:

1. Ballet Company has FINALLY started! (We thought we weren't going to do it this years because of certain reason. But we gave it CPR! THE SHOW MUST GO ON!)

2. I've gotta up-date my own stories and actually WRITE some chapter!

3. Why haven't I written chapters to up-date? I've got a story and I vowed that on my 15 birthday, it will be finished and ready for publishing! So, that has taken up a lot of time...

4. I'm trying not to use the computer as much as I use to.

5. I'm trying to read books and finish them in less then a week! THAT IS SO STINKIN HARD!

There, that's my excuse, are you happy?

Up-date when ya can!

Starry-EyedandStormy chapter 69 . 11/15/2011
HAPPY 16th BIRTHDAY! *pulls out party blowers and noise makers and throws confetti*

And YAY WICKED!
Neverland Child chapter 68 . 10/30/2011
SNOWING! You are ssssoooo lucky! It sunny and hotish over in Califorina! It's sucks... It's fall for goodness sakes and it's 73 outside!

Oh, you know Raim? They guy that played Enjolras and the latest Phantom? I finally heard him sing... I hated it *Runs for cover* I'M SORRY! HE DIDN'T HAVE ENOUGH POWER IN HIS VOICE! THE 10th ANNIVERSARY CONCERT OF LE MIZ WAS SO MUCH BETTER! PLEASE DON'T KILL ME! *Pulls out Gladiator sword* I've got protection... *Evil laugh*

Starry-EyedandStormy chapter 68 . 10/30/2011
When I woke up to the snow yesterday, I was so mad that I buried myself farther under the blankets on my bed and refused to move for 10 minutes. I had a Halloween party yesterday, and I didn't want it to be snowing for the party. Thank goodness it stopped here around 1:30 in the afternoon, but there's still a little bit on the ground even today. This weather is just crazy.

I can't wait for a Halloween chapter! And happy birthday in a week!
Guest chapter 68 . 10/29/2011
PEOPLE.

STOP SKIPPING HALLOWEEN.

Seriously! I looove Halloween!

I'm going as Erik this year.

ANYWAYS...