Reviews for The Best Day
bellawu chapter 3 . 1/23
this is my 2nd time reading this wonderful story. thanks
luckyladyfla chapter 3 . 10/14/2013
I love this story so much, thank you!
Techy Ride Cullen chapter 2 . 9/2/2013
Can you make a sequel?
This is like Oh My GOD!

techy jenny
BB Masen-Cullen chapter 3 . 3/28/2013
I looved it! One of the best short Fics I've read in a while! :D
Guest chapter 3 . 2/6/2013
I would never forgive a woman who stole from me 5 years of my child life. Bella is horrible person. What she did was unforgivable. Fucking bitch. Edward deserves someone better. I can't believe he forgave her hidding his child, stoling the most precious years of him life. I hope some day there will be a law which would let to punish women who are hidding children from their fathers.
ArlynG chapter 3 . 1/31/2013
Thank you for sharing... This is a great story.
sammieanne chapter 3 . 11/8/2012
This is a one of a kind beautiful story with a happy ever after ending.I wish there was more, I'd like to see that second baby born. Wonderful Edward and Bella, thank you.
savannavansmutsmut chapter 2 . 7/17/2012
so cute I loved it.
hippie starr chapter 3 . 7/2/2012
Aww, I just want to hug Edward. Poor guy waking up alone like that.

Ya know, during their reconnection from BPOV you knew Edward had been with other women even though he didn't come out and say it. I was a bit resentful of that. But are reading it from his POV it made perfect sence. While I never ever like to read about edward being with other women... It had been years and he was a young man. I'm just glad he didn't stay on his path of destruction like he was in Florida with the drinking and the one night stand. He was well on his way to being an alcoholic manwhore. So I guess having a relationship with Heidi was the lesser of two evils. Not likening Esme offering the engagement ring up for her though but at least Edward never once thought of giving it to anyone but Bella.

How weird was it that Edward was actually there the night EJ was born. I would love to see their reaction if/when they figured that out. Although it would probably actually depress them. Plus Emmett's comment about how if Edward didn't straighten up he would wind up in that same kinda baby daddy drama at the hospital. How funny that he alread WAS involved with that very same drama and just didn't know it.

I wasn't expecting to find out how hard Edward searched for Bella. That certainly explains some of how he was able to move on and accept Bella and EJ so quickly ... I forgot to mention in my chapter 2 review how much I liked Edward finally snapping and letting Bella know how it was unfair that he was the one making all of the sacrifices to be in their lives. He really was too. Edward was trying to move heaven and earth to make things work. You know he would have tried to do the same thing had he known about the pregnancy as well which could have been both a good and a bad thing.

I would love to see the rest of the story (plus future takes) from EPOV.

I normally hate when Esme in ff gives the speech about Bella bringing Edward back to life ... But it made perfect sence here and didn't feel cliched at all. It really was true that Bella brought Edward back. While Edward may have continued to fake moving on he probably would have always done a double take anytime he passed a brunette. He needed to find Bella if for nothing else but closure. So glad it was more than closure though.

I hate to say that I'm normally snobby and stick to higher reviewed stories... I'm so glad I gave this one a chance. I really liked these guys and wanted them to get their HEA.

I'm adding it to alert in hopes that you might add more to it later.
hippie starr chapter 2 . 7/2/2012
5 years? Aww man that's a lot of missed years. Bella was right in a way though it probably was best that Edward was able to finish school and find his way in life first. I've no doubt that he would have dropped everything for her and the baby but I'm not so sure they would have made it. With the fight Edward and Carlisle had about school the night Edward ran away you know they would not have been accepting of him also becoming a baby daddy from an older one night stand. So while I really hate the missed years it's probably the thing that will give them their future years.

I loved the ring in the multiple boxes. That was a fun way to do it in front of everyone and even unintentionally allowed EJ to be a part of it.

Loved Emmett being Emmett and immediately being concerned with food. At least it gave them a little tension breaker even though his stomache kinda interrupted a 'moment'.

So glad Jacob it out of the picture completely now. Maybe now Bella would feel like she could visit Forks again.

Loved Edwards 'Best Day Ever' list. Bella finding a way to add to his best day was perfect too. Very sweet.
hippie starr chapter 1 . 7/2/2012
This was one of my favorite songs growing up. The music video is actually what gave me my obsession with blue eyed boys. My husband looked so much like the guy from the video when I met him ... Ok now that I'm off memory lane ;p ...

I hate that Bella's pregnancy was tainted with Jacob being there like that and especially him being at the hospital causing Bella such grief. While I normally dislike ff stories giving Edwards baby immediate green eyes instead of the typical newborn blue I loved EJ having green eyes for Jacob to see right off the bat like that.

I was a bit shocked over Renee having such issues with Bella leaving Jacob even going so far as to say she should stay with him for the sake of the baby. She sure didn't have those beliefs for herself. Crazy. Typical though.

I liked Jasper's standoffishness here. Not only was it very canon it also made complete sense in general. Good grief you honestly never know what your going to get when you open your home to strangers. Poor Bella was taking chance after chance with allowing a hitchhiker in her car and bed and then again with a room mate especially one who had a boyfriend who was actually a little scary. So glad it worked out for her though.

Love rose being Dr. Rose and a very young non doctor and Edwards sister as well.
beegurl13 chapter 3 . 6/26/2012
Good EPOV, I'm really glad you did this. It was nice to see his life while he and Bella were apart. :) Great job! :)
beegurl13 chapter 2 . 6/26/2012
Really great story. I loved this, thanks for writing it and sharing it with us. :)
beegurl13 chapter 1 . 6/26/2012
I saw this rec'd on Facebook, and I love it! Great job! I'm excited to see what happens to Bella and the baby. :)
Kimmie2445 chapter 1 . 4/25/2012
OMG! That was SO intense!

LOVE IT!