Reviews for Trouble Comes In Threes
Toner-For-AK47 chapter 4 . 1/8/2011
Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh...hahah. That's so sadd!:'( Leyton always goes through a lot. But I'm okay with it as long as they get through it together! And it all answers my questions and such!:) I reeeeally like this story! It's probably in the top 5. Hahahh. Really can't wait for another update:)
Toner-For-AK47 chapter 3 . 1/8/2011
Who are Lily's real parents? Did Peyton have a baby with someone else? Or is she Karen and Keith's or something? Cause she said Luke wasn't her real father..yet she never said anything about Peyton. I do have to say though, I love the interaction you write between Lily and Peyton:) I wish in the show P. Scott has scenes with Jamie or something. Like really interacted with them, cause I feel like she is such a motherly person!:D hahahh...can't wait for another update!:P
IcyGold chapter 4 . 1/8/2011
This seems cool, really interesting. I'm most interested in the Leyton story line. Like, will Peyton get pregnant even though she doesn't want to or how all that from 8 years ago will play into the story. Can't wait to read more!
katie chapter 4 . 1/8/2011
This is a great story. I love it and can't wait for an update.

Katie
NALEYAAF23 chapter 4 . 1/8/2011
Loving this story! It makes me think of my own story with teenagers trying not to get caught from their parents or guardians. I was holding my breath to see if Lily was actually going to get caught. I had a feeling that Leyton had lost a baby. Another great chapter! Update soon!
OTHangels chapter 3 . 1/7/2011
Great update! Love how Brooke wakes Sam up in the morning! update soon :)
jb chapter 3 . 1/7/2011
OMG the chapters gets beter and better...poor Sam, she's gonna have to share parents with a child that would probably crave more attention...I wonder will she push Brooke and Julian away...what's gonna happen to Lily n how is Peyton gonna react...please update soon I really LOVE this story
OTHGirl24 chapter 3 . 1/7/2011
Great! Love it! I so good! Love Lucas & Peyton as Lily parents :) And Lidye is so cute! UDS!
jjrdCM chapter 3 . 1/7/2011
Long chapter; Are you kidding me; I love long chapters.

Your story is great. I can't wait for your next chapters.
kcbienaime chapter 3 . 1/7/2011
great chapterr, loved that it was longg also:). cant wait to see what happens.
NALEYAAF23 chapter 3 . 1/7/2011
Another great chapter! Wonder if Leyton had another child, but something happened that caused them not to want to try for another one. Can't imagine what trouble Lily is going to get into with Ryan. Update soon!
OTHGirl24 chapter 2 . 1/7/2011
Just discovered this story, it's good. So much fun! Go on!
OTHangels chapter 2 . 1/6/2011
Great update! Cant wait to see where you take the story! Update soon!
mcgirl6541 chapter 2 . 1/6/2011
I loved this chapter it was sooo cute. Can't wait for the next update. You are doing an awesome job.
lift-me-up chapter 2 . 1/6/2011
Love the story I love lily ,I think mia should be in the story but be like only 19 teen so kinda closer to the kids age so maybe she could get through to them or they like her or something.

She could be new to red bed room records or something lol.
539 | « Prev Page 1 .. 25 32 33 34 35 36 Next »