Reviews for Lilies of Orange and Roses of Red
rakowskijulie chapter 1 . 5/2
LOL this was such a hoot! What a visual I got while reading this. I really enjoyed the story and the meaning behind the flowers. :)

Julie R
Johijoha chapter 1 . 1/3/2016
xD Truly convinent that both of them just carry around bunches of different flowers which bloom in different climates and at different times. xD
I'm just teasing, i like the idea of flowerlanguage and wrote a story with it myself. But now thinking about it, Darcy did consider the possiblity of being rejected if he brought the right flowers! ... Or did he just have all the flowers in the world in his pockets? Maybe you should have moved the 'conversation' to Mr Collins's beloved garden. They might have found some of the flowers there ... might have been slightly more blievable.
chillwithJyl chapter 1 . 3/24/2011
The idea is so cute! The story's sad though. :(
Darcyfan14 chapter 1 . 1/17/2011
I love flowers thank but, I didn't know they can say so much. love it.
itsyourbirthday chapter 1 . 1/17/2011
Swooning over here! This is beautiful! Stunning! I can't think of the proper words. Please write another!
Serpent91 chapter 1 . 1/15/2011
Well done
mua chapter 1 . 1/10/2011
Whoa! I would have had trouble keeping the flowers and their messages straight. It was pretty funny though. I never knew you could carry on whole conversations by passing flowers back and forth. You sure know a lot about them.
HKay chapter 1 . 1/10/2011
Well done! A refreshing change of pace.
TwilightStarLaughter chapter 1 . 1/9/2011
I really enjoyed reading this but couldn't get over the question of where they were hiding all of these flowers? Did Darcy carry an entire florist's selection within his coat?

Perhaps you could have written this as taking place within a florist's shop.
alicia chapter 1 . 1/6/2011
very interesting and original story! thanks
Pippenpaddleopsikopolis chapter 1 . 1/6/2011
*giggle* That was actually really funny.

I liked it.
Virginie chapter 1 . 1/6/2011
I enjoy! great idea!

It's really interesting.

Thanks for sharing.
echis chapter 1 . 1/6/2011
Haha, a very creative mode of communication! I googled the flowers as I read, and it was entertaining to imagine such flowers being thrust back and forth. Nicely done!
Reader from France chapter 1 . 1/6/2011
This is one of the most original and best depiction of the proposal scene I have ever read.I wasn't very familiar with flowers meanings but now I'll take an interest.

Well done !

NB: Sorry if my English is not very accurate...
4cherryblossoms chapter 1 . 1/6/2011
Oh wow. I actually liked it! XD

Although it was a bit funny how they both had so much flowers (with all the right meanings) with them, I enjoyed reading this.

A very interesting and amusing take on that scene. :)