Reviews for Exit Strategies
Panda13216 chapter 1 . 4/11
Cute!
-Panda
Sallyannerenee chapter 1 . 4/11
Thank you for this little bit of awesome.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/12/2014
nice and short yet still hilarious
Guest chapter 1 . 1/1/2014
Awesome fanfic!
sapphireswimming chapter 1 . 8/8/2013
Hehehehehehe. Awesome. Really liked the situation here and how Sam was royally ticked off with the bookstore owner by the end. XD
Swellison chapter 1 . 11/28/2012
Nice story! I like Sam's rapid advancement from respectful outsider to 'get your hands off of him!' protective brother when he realized that Dean was the victim lying helpless on the floor. The bruising and Dean succombing to just the stifling atmosphere does make me wonder if he had some underlying condition - scrapes & bruises from their latest hunt - that started him on his downward spiral. Like Sam's teasing and giving Dean an out for his weakness, it shows how totally he understands Dean.
DarkRose4u chapter 1 . 3/18/2012
haha, great story. I love it. :)
molotovmullet chapter 1 . 12/18/2011
Ah, this. (: I do think it's a bittttt ooc though. I don't think Dean would allow Sam to see his weakness even if he does trust Sam with his back.(: great job~!
Leona Esperanza chapter 1 . 9/18/2011
Touching and funny. Great story! I especially liked the joking (covering) at the end. :)
ccase13 chapter 1 . 7/27/2011
I've been in some used book stores JUST like that one. No air. Sam defending Dean from curious onlookers seems right in character.
Noninone chapter 1 . 6/15/2011
Oh poor Dean.

LOL the ending. Dean would have been so traumatized if that happened. Horror! XDDD
Wunjo chapter 1 . 6/15/2011
I loved this - god you write them so well, hilarious!
bhoney chapter 1 . 6/14/2011
Another fun story, Cheryl! I LOVE stories set early in the series, so I was tickled to find this one.

Loved that Sam put these two descriptions together and knew it had to be Dean, LOL: "I bet he's got a concussion like in the movies. I mean look at the bruises on his face." "On his gorgeous faceā€¦" Yep, sounds like Dean all right.

Great classic bit of banter here: "Admit it, you just faked that so I wouldn't make you do any more research."

This made me smile, the image of Dean facing down a 90 year old, LOL: "Sam realized that Dean trusted him to have his back, even when he was just being roughed up by a ninety year old man."

And this totally cracked me up: "Sam couldn't fight down the laughter any longer. "You're lucky I got there. That old guy was about to go for mouth to mouth resuscitation." Dean's face paled another degree. "Dude, don't even joke about that."" ROTFL

Nicely done!
ukfan101 chapter 1 . 2/8/2011
very nice fluff...nice to see a story with the boys carrying about each other...good job
Zinfer chapter 1 . 1/10/2011