Reviews for Exit Strategies
flame.of.abba chapter 1 . 3/29
That was such a cute story...the ending was the best part. Very cute, nice surprise.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/9/2016
I really love your stories. Hope you continue to write more
sabidoche chapter 1 . 10/23/2015
aww very nice.
Panda13216 chapter 1 . 4/11/2015
Cute!
-Panda
Sallyannerenee chapter 1 . 4/11/2015
Thank you for this little bit of awesome.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/12/2014
nice and short yet still hilarious
Guest chapter 1 . 1/1/2014
Awesome fanfic!
sapphireswimming chapter 1 . 8/8/2013
Hehehehehehe. Awesome. Really liked the situation here and how Sam was royally ticked off with the bookstore owner by the end. XD
Swellison chapter 1 . 11/28/2012
Nice story! I like Sam's rapid advancement from respectful outsider to 'get your hands off of him!' protective brother when he realized that Dean was the victim lying helpless on the floor. The bruising and Dean succombing to just the stifling atmosphere does make me wonder if he had some underlying condition - scrapes & bruises from their latest hunt - that started him on his downward spiral. Like Sam's teasing and giving Dean an out for his weakness, it shows how totally he understands Dean.
DarkRose4u chapter 1 . 3/18/2012
haha, great story. I love it. :)
molotovmullet chapter 1 . 12/18/2011
Ah, this. (: I do think it's a bittttt ooc though. I don't think Dean would allow Sam to see his weakness even if he does trust Sam with his back.(: great job~!
Leona Esperanza chapter 1 . 9/18/2011
Touching and funny. Great story! I especially liked the joking (covering) at the end. :)
ccase13 chapter 1 . 7/27/2011
I've been in some used book stores JUST like that one. No air. Sam defending Dean from curious onlookers seems right in character.
Noninone chapter 1 . 6/15/2011
Oh poor Dean.

LOL the ending. Dean would have been so traumatized if that happened. Horror! XDDD
Wunjo chapter 1 . 6/15/2011
I loved this - god you write them so well, hilarious!