Reviews for Red
Rayna-chan chapter 3 . 1/13/2013
HNNNNNGH. UPDATE, PLEASE. IT'S RELLY GOOD. :C CHIIIII, CUM BACK TO FF D:
Michie Fang chapter 3 . 8/15/2012
And I'm hooked. :)
This is cute, but tragic because we already know that she dies. DX
Update!
ayumi9696 chapter 3 . 8/5/2011
FINISH IT! I think I have a feeling who killed Rin-chan so while I torture said person as brutally as possible, please finish this fic. Please? *puppy eyes*
Kiyutsuna chapter 3 . 6/14/2011
Honestly, I don't know whether to read this or not since it's so clear that it's gonna be tragical. But I have started and is now hooked. *Sigh*

This story's gonna be hard to read I'm sure, since the doomed fate of Rin is made clear in the very beginning...and I doubt Len's gonna be much better off.

But the story is so wonderfully woven that I feel the need to keep reading itttttttt. Whyyyyyyy.

It's almost like walking straight to the edge of the cliff...willingly...yea that made no sense did it? XD

Anyhow Chi-chan (mind if I call you that?), I love your vocaloid stories, I swear I read every one of them! So I can't wait for the next update~
Oceannyan chapter 3 . 6/13/2011
Haha, I had no idea this angsty little thing could have been so lovably corny xD

Anyway, good work! I guess I like it better this time because I already know the hurt's gonna come D
Chikanpo chapter 3 . 6/13/2011
Yay, updates will be faster :D I reaaaaallly like this story. Not many tragedies start with the person already dead.

I feel so bad for Len... He's so... Distraught in the beginning. It's sad T-T

But I like their meeting. It was cute. And sad lol. Poor Rin. Though it makes sense, this is a tragedy. I find it funny, I used to hate tragedies, but now they're some of my favorites. I don't get it lol

Keep up the awesomeness!

~Chika
Chikanpo chapter 2 . 5/26/2011
Yay! This is awesome so far! And I can't wait for more. And trust me, I understand the school thing -.- Homework till 11 every night anyone?

LUKA DID IT! Is my guess anyway. xD Naaaaaaah I wanna know! And I like Len's way of leaving, sounds fun other than possibly getting splinters

~Chika
Sapphir3 chapter 2 . 5/25/2011
Lovely story! I can't wait to see more!

Please keep it up!
JayJay223 chapter 2 . 5/25/2011
Wow this story is just wow. Chapter one was a great way to open the story and now this chapter. I have to say I had really been looking forward to len's reaction to see rin dead(?) and now that I've read it, it really live up to my expectations(not that my expectations are important)

Also luka being the bad character you don't see that too often normally Miku is portrayed as the Villanueva in the story, so it's a neat change.

I can't wait to see(read) Len and Rin meeting. Hope you guys update this soon, real soon.

Oh and any idea how long you guys plan on making this?

~JayJay
Kainushi-Moi chapter 1 . 1/7/2011
Don't kill Rin! D:
Cha-Cha-Cheesecake chapter 1 . 1/6/2011
Niiiiice :D I'm keeping tabs on this one!
Claire chapter 1 . 1/6/2011
I can't really predict what will be happen in this story. Looks promising though. And this will be LenXyour oc "chi" ? Maybe that something that make me a bit sad. But don't be discourage by my word ( I kinda bit a hardcore rinXlen fans) I enjoy all of your story !
VocalRaynbow chapter 1 . 1/6/2011
Wow, I really like this. Your styles work quite well together, to start with. But the story itself is very interesting, if vague. If this were a performance, my hands would be red from clapping. Great work!
Jira-chii chapter 1 . 1/5/2011
holy-

i have little to no idea what just happened

but rin died

the plot is- actually i don't even know the plot yet, but so far it's pretty mind-blowingly awesome.

one tiny little thing though: in the second paragraph of len's POV he says "sheared" is it "charade"?

and, about how many chapters is the story intending to be, because since rin died im not expecting it to be too long

wow good job XD
Moose chapter 1 . 1/5/2011
Ahh, this is interesting! I'd like to see more. You both have such fun to read writing styles.