Reviews for Epic
Lizicia chapter 1 . 8/1/2013
I really wish they could be happy and joyful together but this seems more of the norm - at least unless they can actually stay away from each other for a time and get better on separate terms. Just 354 words to describe their epicness and to make us realize that the flipside of romance is tragedy. Heart-breaking but beautiful.
sofieke chapter 1 . 3/2/2013
Wow, this is beautiful. In only a small amount of words youre able to get such a heartbreaking message across. Great writing.
Mansah chapter 1 . 12/29/2012
Spamming your inbox. But loving your little ficlets!

ithe only blood spilled is theirs and the only lives ruined are theirs and it's no epic romance, just epic tragedy (and what in their shared past has ever indicated that epic could be anything but tragic?/i
Yes yes yes!
lenouchka chapter 1 . 3/24/2012
This is heartbreaking because this is true, this describes the very essence of that couple. Who cares for happily ever after on screen? Shiny happy issue-less poeple don't make great stories. I'm glad that I can actually recognize them in this description. They say "Lives ruined, bloooshed, epic" and that's what so soul-stirring about them. So thank you for making this point even if you do it with such violence. (I still think at some hypothetical point one of them would end it and get out of this mess, but hey you're much more pessimistic than I am, in your story love wins and self-destruction too... which I happen to like.)
applemysteries chapter 1 . 5/6/2011
I love Veronica and Logan so much, and this was them to a 't' beautiful!
glamorouspirate chapter 1 . 1/16/2011
Oh wow, this is really, really amazing. It usually takes a much bigger piece to hit me, but this was just great. In an angsty way.
Nerdyesque chapter 1 . 1/12/2011
"He is broken in her image and she in his"

God this line gave me chills! It's so true. It makes you wish they had never met, or if they did, they hadn't ever crossed that line.

You've successfully made me wish LoVe never happened. Good job.
azerjaban chapter 1 . 1/9/2011
Woah

That gave me shivers
LoVefan4ever chapter 1 . 1/7/2011
This is beautiful. Very, very well written. I hope that this is not what's in store for them in the future but you've done a wonderful job of bringing us that possibility.
jessi chapter 1 . 1/7/2011
Great story!
HoneyBee1 chapter 1 . 1/7/2011
Why can't they be happy? Whyyyy...?
Acute Delirium chapter 1 . 1/6/2011
Oh my god. Oh my gaaaaaaawd. This is so good. This is marvelous. I knew before finishing it that it was going into my favorites.
Piinkx M chapter 1 . 1/6/2011
Well I'm a LoVe fan, and would have loved to see them happier and well...not this broken

But anyways it's a good story, very well written...and the emotions really come through...

So good work... keep it up

I will stay updated with your works:)

Piinkx M
forensicpathologistninja chapter 1 . 1/6/2011
god you're good with the angst
steenbeans chapter 1 . 1/6/2011
I like your writing style, but it's certainly a bleak future for our darling couple ;)

It would be interesting if this were a dream that Veronica had, almost a possible future that she then had to set about changing. That is, of course, if you want a happily ever after for these two (which some people don't lol).

One minor thing, you used "at the end of the day" twice towards the end.

Overall though, an accurate look into what it's like to be in an impossible relationship. Been there myself and it sucks ;)