Reviews for Count The Ways
alexindigo chapter 3 . 2/10/2012
Just discovered you and your lovely stories. I could've gone my whole not knowing about Booth's sex life with Rebecca and Hannah though. A lil warning next time please! :P Love all your one-shots. Thanks for sharing! ) Sometimes you make me like Booth again for like one second, before I go back to wanting to cut out his heart for breaking hers.
DeirdreLaelia chapter 5 . 5/8/2011
Oh i love those last two. If you continue those ill be exstatic. They are really good and really heartwarming.

Yours,

D. L.
grc73 chapter 5 . 4/7/2011
These are all great and the last two have been particularly great! I really like your writing style. Looking forward to number six...
angiebc chapter 5 . 4/3/2011
I didn't get an alert for the last chapter :(

but I wanted to let you know that I loved this story... I wonder why you stop at 5 and not at 10 like you originally planned... {3

I love everything you write and I really hope you're not giving up on Bones.

Angie
Incognito Princess chapter 1 . 3/21/2011
Please continue the mechanic story line, it's intriguing!
Guest chapter 5 . 3/21/2011
Oh wow! Great chapter. You've written it so well and I wish there was more. Excellent job!
my-completeness chapter 5 . 3/20/2011
freelancer73 chapter 5 . 3/20/2011
Oh my, I can't believe is over! Those last two chapter were amazingly hot!

Please continue!
mrsvartan07 chapter 5 . 3/20/2011
Don't let it be the end. Do one more chapter pretty please? I loved it! Or you could do a story on it.
legggate chapter 5 . 3/20/2011
This was very good. I think you could do a bit more with it, but that is just me. Anyway, thanks for sharing.
Alicat76 chapter 5 . 3/20/2011
Yay she went back! I think it'd be very easy to get sidetracked by a smoking hot mechanic like Seeley Booth! :)

I'm sad these stories are over... they've been fantastic. Can't wait to read whatever you write for us next :) x
Selene Illusinia chapter 5 . 3/20/2011
Very cute ending to the story.
tss1950 chapter 4 . 2/22/2011
Really fanatastic job on this one. I think that this needs a sequel or it's own spinoff.

Keep up the good work.
freelancer73 chapter 4 . 2/22/2011
This chapter was just amazing. I know that these are one shots, but this chapter really needs a companion piece, a sequel or a spinoff fic.
freelancer73 chapter 4 . 2/22/2011